Kenshin

Re: LOVE
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2014, 04:10:01 PM »
Well, I'm here for you
A friend, I'll be true
So smile for there's still tomorrow
We'll be painting a new rainbow
 ;)

Do you still believe in fairy tale?  You know the one about finding your knight in shining armor riding on a horse coming to your rescue.

Nowadays, you could be the one coming to his rescue instead.  It's a free world and not every woman is a damsel in distress.  Right? :D

Like this post: 0

Petal_Rose

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 01:11:30 PM »
Do you still believe in fairy tale?  You know the one about finding your knight in shining armor riding on a horse coming to your rescue.

Nowadays, you could be the one coming to his rescue instead.  It's a free world and not every woman is a damsel in distress.  Right? :D

Oh, I want to believe it so much but I know it's only in the book. A knight in shinging armor these days is just someone who's willing to love you even with all your flaws.

I want to rescue you.

Kenshin

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 02:35:15 PM »
Oh, I want to believe it so much but I know it's only in the book. A knight in shinging armor these days is just someone who's willing to love you even with all your flaws.

I want to rescue you.

Accepting one's own flaws is a part of life's maturity.  Accepting another's flaws is part of true love.  Yes, that I believe.  I also believe in fairy tale, too.  That meeting one's own soul mate is a divine accident, although not perfect as one wishes.  It's still a blessing nonetheless.

Like this post: +1

Petal_Rose

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 02:41:10 PM »
Accepting one's own flaws is a part of life's maturity.  Accepting another's flaws is part of true love.  Yes, that I believe.  I also believe in fairy tale, too.  That meeting one's own soul mate is a divine accident, although not perfect as one wishes.  It's still a blessing nonetheless.

Yes, it is. I've seen true love. I've seen it with my parent. I've seen it with my sister and her husband. I know what works and what doesn't. Love is not complicated at all. It's the people that make it complicated.

Kenshin

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2014, 02:52:32 PM »
Yes, it is. I've seen true love. I've seen it with my parent. I've seen it with my sister and her husband. I know what works and what doesn't. Love is not complicated at all. It's the people that make it complicated.

Glad you could see true love in your parents and your sister and husband.  Yes, love shouldn't be that difficult when you have truly found it.

Unfortunately, my father passed away longer ago.  Never really saw the love my parents had had for each other when he was still alive.  She moved on with her life with another man after his death, and memories of my father erased and disappeared along with him to his grave.  Honestly, I have very little or no fond memories of my father at all.  Sometimes I wonder had my father been alive, would I live a different life now.  The mystery of the "what if.." lingers.

Petal_Rose

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 02:56:45 PM »
Glad you could see true love in your parents and your sister and husband.  Yes, love shouldn't be that difficult when you have truly found it.

Unfortunately, my father passed away longer ago.  Never really saw the love my parents had had for each other when he was still alive.  She moved on with her life with another man after his death, and memories of my father erased and disappeared along with him to his grave.  Honestly, I have very little or no fond memories of my father at all.  Sometimes I wonder had my father been alive, would I live a different life now.  The mystery of the "what if.." lingers.

Your story touch me deeply. I'm very sorry to hear about your father and I'm sorry that you never had the opportunity to cherish great memories with him.

Kenshin

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2014, 03:04:22 PM »
Your story touch me deeply. I'm very sorry to hear about your father and I'm sorry that you never had the opportunity to cherish great memories with him.

Death comes to us all.  We cannot pick how, where, or when to go when it's our time.  If my father had a choice, I know that he wouldn't leave us so early, especially when I and my siblings were still so young.

I am happy to hear that you got to witness how true love can impact two people who are destined for each other.  Your parents and sister and brother in-laws are very fortunate people who have found their true soul mates. O0

Petal_Rose

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2014, 03:06:56 PM »
Death comes to us all.  We cannot pick how, where, or when to go when it's our time.  If my father had a choice, I know that he wouldn't leave us so early, especially when I and my siblings were still so young.

I am happy to hear that you got to witness how true love can impact two people who are destined for each other.  Your parents and sister and brother in-laws are very fortunate people who have found their true soul mates. O0

Yes, I've been bless to have witnessed such act of devotion and love. It just makes me strive harder to find the right person. Have you found your soul mate?

Kenshin

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 03:19:08 PM »
Yes, I've been bless to have witnessed such act of devotion and love. It just makes me strive harder to find the right person. Have you found your soul mate?

Soul mate?  Do you ever ask yourself if such special being who's destined to share your love and woes exists?  I kinda give up on the notion of a true soul mate now.  Perhaps just the figment of my imagination that such special being does exist.

Petal_Rose

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »
Soul mate?  Do you ever ask yourself if such special being who's destined to share your love and woes exists?  I kinda give up on the notion of a true soul mate now.  Perhaps just the figment of my imagination that such special being does exist.

I thought you believe in fairy tale? Don't give up so easily. It's all about meeting the right person. Sometimes we have to meet the wrong people to meet the right ones.

Advertisements