LOVE was born out of a kiss
LOVE was born out of a touch
LOVE was born out of tears
LOVE was born out of lust
LOVE was born through struggles
LOVE was born through efforts
LOVE was born through trust
LOVE was born through memories

The flames of love burn against all odd. It only survived because you believe in it. You sheltered it from the wind. That flame just kept on growing bigger every day. It will always keep you warm because of your efforts to keep it burning bright. Once in a while the flame might flicker as if it’s going to die but with just one blow, it will come alive again (ever so brightly). So, don’t ever let that flame dwindle down to the point of not being able to save it. True love only comes once in our life time. We may never be able to experience that same feelings with anyone ever again. We many loved many but there could only be one person in this world that can speak to our hearts.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Kenshin

Re: LOVE
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2015, 01:00:47 PM »
I got this quote from somewhere. Very true.

If you love two people at the same time. Choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.

I wish love was that simple.  LOL  hahhaha :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Petal_Rose

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2015, 01:02:04 PM »
I wish love was that simple.  LOL  hahhaha :2funny:

Why does it have to be hard?  ??? Are you trying to tell me that you men can love two at the same time?  :knuppel2:

Kenshin

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2015, 01:45:21 PM »
Why does it have to be hard?  ??? Are you trying to tell me that you men can love two at the same time?  :knuppel2:

No!  I mean the part about loving two different people at the same time.  Sometimes shlt like that happens when you least expect.

Petal_Rose

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2015, 01:46:29 PM »
No!  I mean the part about loving two different people at the same time.  Sometimes shlt like that happens when you least expect.

I see.. sounds like you've been in this situation before?

Kenshin

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »
I see.. sounds like you've been in this situation before?

Not quite yet!  But I can imagine.  Can't I? ;)

Petal_Rose

« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2015, 01:50:05 PM »
Not quite yet!  But I can imagine.  Can't I? ;)

Yes, you are allowed to imagine. keke

Kenshin

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2015, 01:52:38 PM »
LOVE was born out of a kiss
LOVE was born out of a touch
LOVE was born out of tears
LOVE was born out of lust
LOVE was born through struggles
LOVE was born through efforts
LOVE was born through trust
LOVE was born through memories

The flames of love burn against all odd. It only survived because you believe in it. You sheltered it from the wind. That flame just kept on growing bigger every day. It will always keep you warm because of your efforts to keep it burning bright. Once in a while the flame might flicker as if it’s going to die but with just one blow, it will come alive again (ever so brightly). So, don’t ever let that flame dwindle down to the point of not being able to save it. True love only comes once in our life time. We may never be able to experience that same feelings with anyone ever again. We many loved many but there could only be one person in this world that can speak to our hearts.

That flame of love you alluded to reminds me of that "candle in the wind" song. O0

Petal_Rose

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2015, 01:54:22 PM »
That flame of love you alluded to reminds me of that "candle in the wind" song. O0

Is your candle still going strong?

Kenshin

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2015, 02:00:34 PM »
Is your candle still going strong?

Sadly, it's dying.  I shall bid my farewell to PH soon.   :'(

So what new adventure(s) awaits you this new year now that your PH days are almost over?

Petal_Rose

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2015, 02:02:07 PM »
Sadly, it's dying.  I shall bid my farewell to PH soon.   :'(

So what new adventure(s) awaits you this new year?

Why are you leaving so soon too? Didn't you just get here?  ??? Adventures? Hmm.. I have many.. don't even know where to begin.

Kenshin

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2015, 02:09:03 PM »
Why are you leaving so soon too? Didn't you just get here?  ??? Adventures? Hmm.. I have many.. don't even know where to begin.

Better to have many as opposed to having none.  More choices to pick and choose.

If you could go on your grandest adventure this year, what would it be?

Petal_Rose

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2015, 02:11:24 PM »
Better to have many as opposed to having none.  More choices to pick and choose.

If you could go on your grandest adventure this year, what would it be?

Go to the amazon but I'm scared of python. I want to skydiving.

Kenshin

« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2015, 02:23:02 PM »
Go to the amazon but I'm scared of python. I want to skydiving.

Skydiving?  Wow!  You are more brave than I.  Kudos!  I am not much of a risk-taker! ;D

I would like to do a cross country drive.  But would love to have some company, too.  I don't want to do  it alone.  Maybe a friend or two.  The thing is nobody that I know is up for it.

Petal_Rose

« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2015, 02:26:55 PM »
Skydiving?  Wow!  You are more brave than I.  Kudos!  I am not much of a risk-taker! ;D

I would like to do a cross country drive.  But would love to have some company, too.  I don't want to do  it alone.  Maybe a friend or two.  The thing is nobody that I know is up for it.

Take me!

Advertisements