Advertisement

Author Topic: Selling My Race Car..88 Sky Blue Corvette..:(  (Read 9820 times)

Finest

Re: Selling My Race Car..88 Sky Blue Corvette..:(
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 05:17:41 PM »
I'll put money on kahdung's 4 banger being faster than GI's Vette.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline kahdung

• dang - ger
  • Elite Poster
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »
That little station wagon is quick!  >:D Sleeper status.. lol

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 06:17:37 PM »
pft... what do you know about vettes anyway... just because the latest 2015 Z06 tops an acclaimed 200 mph doesn't mean gi's vette can't! pft as if...

You have to take out the deceleration chip and replace it with a high performance chip..ooooopps s..thats another freebie for yall...my 88 has a L98 lotus engine in it with the many upgrades I get tunnel vision when I break 200..it has a digital and graphic speedometer..w hen the graphic gets full the digital one keeps going....Hey finest you can ask Decieverchick how fast it goes..lol

Sifu

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2014, 08:41:30 AM »
Wtf?  Post pic with penny!  HOL/PH rule! 
*towel mod optional*

Envy2

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 03:32:31 PM »
You have to take out the deceleration chip and replace it with a high performance chip..ooooopps s..thats another freebie for yall...my 88 has a L98 lotus engine in it with the many upgrades I get tunnel vision when I break 200..it has a digital and graphic speedometer..w hen the graphic gets full the digital one keeps going....Hey finest you can ask Decieverchick how fast it goes..lol

Video proof? Otherwise it never happend.  When you said fasteset in MN you meant in a straight line right? Because we both know Hmong people can only drive in a straight line. If you throw corners in to the mix then you will find that the all ricers are all slow and no go.

Advertisements