Advertisement

Author Topic: iPhone 5s Now or Wait for the iPhone 6?  (Read 6900 times)

zena

Re: iPhone 5s Now or Wait for the iPhone 6?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014, 05:47:38 PM »
That's the kind of excitement I'm hoping the 6 would provide.  :D

Half of my siblings and their kids are walking around with the 5's and my goal is to out do them. lol. jk. I was hoping the 5's would be a lot different than the 4S I currently use but after feeling them out, between the two, aside from a few tweaks that Apple made, the 5 was just longer and lighter. But I agree, I absolutely love the sleek feel of the iphone in my hands too.

LOL!!  Your sibs might get the 6 too.

Omg I had a moment where my life just flashed before my eyes!! My iphone fell into the water. Submerged in water! Had it dried right away and thank the heavens it is still alive today! Whew!

Good save.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

New kid on the block

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2014, 07:30:56 PM »
If you had to choose between the two, what would you do?

tos lub iphone rau xwb yerrr!

zena

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014, 12:14:37 PM »
I couldn't wait so I got the iPhone 5s.

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2014, 10:46:51 AM »
What I don't like so far is Google Maps for the iPhone.  I loved it on the android because it was accurate and easy.  On the iPhone, it doesn't recognize some locations or its location mapping is different from what I'm familiar/comfortable with.

I have a hypePhone 5, and the map app already on it is not Google maps. It's sucks and has lead me to no where a few times. You'll need to DL google maps if you want to prevent driving to no mans land.  O0

N`Chync

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2014, 11:24:04 AM »
IPhone 6 is just around the corner

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:30:26 AM by N`Chync »

zena

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2014, 07:19:24 PM »
I have a hypePhone 5, and the map app already on it is not Google maps. It's sucks and has lead me to no where a few times. You'll need to DL google maps if you want to prevent driving to no mans land.  O0

Yes.  I was referring to Google Maps for iPhone. 

I didn't get the iphone for directions though.  It still surpasses my previous phone.

IPhone 6 is just around the corner

I'm happy with my iphone...altho ugh, husband might get the 6.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 12:59:51 PM »
I had a blackberry z10 for about 6 months and was able to upgrade to a new phone with ATT next plan so I took advantage of it because my daughter been bugging for a iphone 5 or just apple products are better.  We only have it for 1 month and my daughter got hit by a car and the phone screen crack but still working.  I'm hoping everything go well so they can paid us for the iphone as property damage.

I don't use it but as far as taking picture I really like it.  My blackberry z10 is on contract for 2 yrs but with the upgrade for the iphone 5s.  The blackberry is being used for the kids to play games and wifi.

Missterious

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »
I had a blackberry z10 for about 6 months and was able to upgrade to a new phone with ATT next plan so I took advantage of it because my daughter been bugging for a iphone 5 or just apple products are better.  We only have it for 1 month and my daughter got hit by a car and the phone screen crack but still working.  I'm hoping everything go well so they can paid us for the iphone as property damage.

I don't use it but as far as taking picture I really like it.  My blackberry z10 is on contract for 2 yrs but with the upgrade for the iphone 5s.  The blackberry is being used for the kids to play games and wifi.

I tried out the Z10 for a week or so. I liked the look of the phone but I hated the os. I exchanged it for the 5s and was much much happier.

N`Chync

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 07:53:47 PM »
BlackBerry needs to step it up along with Microsoft. I was hoping they do better. Havent used a Blackberry since one of their last stand out, the Bold. Had to use a Windows Phone last winter after I shattered my iPhone 5 screen and was terrible disappointed. Been enjoying my HTC One and Galaxy Note 3 while waiting for the iPhone 6. Going for the 4.7" iPhone 6. Was never a fan of phones as big as the Note and having both the Note 3 and the One a 4.7" screen is big enough. Looks like the iPhone 6 might be better to hold since it won't be as wide as the One. Even the the iPhone 5 wasn't as wide as other 4" phones.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 07:59:14 PM by N`Chync »

nraughmoobmuas

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2014, 12:01:56 AM »
LG G3

Advertisements