Advertisement

Author Topic: Cliven Bundy a Racist  (Read 9601 times)

bulbasaur

Cliven Bundy a Racist
« on: April 29, 2014, 12:07:51 AM »
Maybe he is, but I'll take the hard argument and say that he's not. 

Bundy is more ignorant than racist.  He made an absurd comparison about blacks.  People today do the same thing.  People compare Obama to Hitler, even though Obama is no where near Hitler status.  Also, Bundy never actually said that blacks should be slaves.  He just said he "wondered."  Is it so wrong to wonder?  Today's blacks are facing challenges.  Slavery was a challenge.  Bundy, being ignorant, has no idea how it was to be a slave.  He made an ignorant comparison.  Moreover, Bundy came back for a follow-up interview to try to clear things up.  He didn't have to.  He is not a public figure.  He could have simply stepped away.  The people who know him wouldn't believe he is a racist.  However, he took offense to it and tried to clear things up.  He did an awful job, but the fact that he took offense might mean that he really isn't a racist.  There is no motive to try to clear his name.  He's an old man. 

It takes a lot of ignorance to not pay a little more than a dollar per cow when the cow itself is probably worth a few hundred...for 20 years. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

D-A-V-E

Re: Cliven Bundy a Racist
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 07:44:16 PM »
Doesn't bother me whether he's a racist or not. I don't deal with him. He doesn't make laws that affect me. I'll still live tomorrow and beyond with or without his opinions.

I actually loved the whole Cliven Bundy ordeal. Had a ball at work, making fun of my Tea Party Co-Worker, who talked about Bundy as much as Fox News did. And then he was all silent this week when the whole racist ordeal came out.

Matter of fact, me and a co-worker had a lot of fun at his expense for a few days. We even suggested that he was so willing to go join the Militias in protecting Bundy's livestock against the US Government, he should gather some white sheets and join him in the KKK Rally as well.

Bundy is more ignorant than racist.  He made an absurd comparison about blacks.  People today do the same thing.  People compare Obama to Hitler, even though Obama is no where near Hitler status.  Also, Bundy never actually said that blacks should be slaves.  He just said he "wondered."  Is it so wrong to wonder?  Today's blacks are facing challenges.  Slavery was a challenge.  Bundy, being ignorant, has no idea how it was to be a slave.  He made an ignorant comparison.  Moreover, Bundy came back for a follow-up interview to try to clear things up.  He didn't have to.  He is not a public figure.  He could have simply stepped away.  The people who know him wouldn't believe he is a racist.  However, he took offense to it and tried to clear things up.  He did an awful job, but the fact that he took offense might mean that he really isn't a racist.  There is no motive to try to clear his name.  He's an old man. 

It takes a lot of ignorance to not pay a little more than a dollar per cow when the cow itself is probably worth a few hundred...for 20 years.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 06:30:36 AM »
Doesn't bother me whether he's a racist or not. I don't deal with him. He doesn't make laws that affect me. I'll still live tomorrow and beyond with or without his opinions.

I actually loved the whole Cliven Bundy ordeal. Had a ball at work, making fun of my Tea Party Co-Worker, who talked about Bundy as much as Fox News did. And then he was all silent this week when the whole racist ordeal came out.

Matter of fact, me and a co-worker had a lot of fun at his expense for a few days. We even suggested that he was so willing to go join the Militias in protecting Bundy's livestock against the US Government, he should gather some white sheets and join him in the KKK Rally as well.

There's a reason why the KKK wore sheets over their faces....they don't want minorities to know they're all white Democrats.  :2funny:

Hitler was clear about his motives. Obama is discreet about his - that is more evil. 

D-A-V-E

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 06:51:51 AM »
As I recall, McKinley was a Republican and so was quite a few Republicand as well as Democrats.

There's a reason why the KKK wore sheets over their faces....they don't want minorities to know they're all white Democrats.  :2funny:

Hitler was clear about his motives. Obama is discreet about his - that is more evil.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 07:51:08 AM »
As I recall, McKinley was a Republican and so was quite a few Republicand as well as Democrats.

Nonetheless, the KKK was erected by Democrats. Notice how I did not say the Democratic Party, I said Democrats. Liberal Democrats continue to be the biggest racists to breathe. They've been baiting minorities for years while keeping them poor. Just look at cities like Detroit and Chicago where large Black communities exist. Both cities have been under Democratic control for years but the only rich Democrats are white. The Blacks are extremely impoverished. It's absurd that Blacks would try to blame Republicans who practically don't exist in those two cities.  :idiot2:  :2funny: Milwaukee is another Democratic shiithole. And what do you know? Large Black community there, too, that keeps voting Democrat.  :idiot2:

bulbasaur

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 07:54:51 AM »
WTH?  Are you really trying to argue that Obama and Hitler are the same?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised from a person who has no knowledge of history. 

D-A-V-E

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 12:05:31 PM »
As a History person, I don't disagree with you because I know. But don't act like Republicans weren't apart of the KKK and it's existence as well.

But I seriously doubt you know what you're talking about other than what you've heard what conservatives have spilled. Because I can school you on your argument and you would sound befuddled.

There was 3 Different Eras of the KKK:

The Original one, Civil War Era KKK that was largely Democrats, that General Nathan Bedford Forrest was the First Grand Dragon of, that was formed, like the Crips Gang, if you know that history, as something that was beneficial to the people. And according to history, a Mayor once raised the taxes 3x what it originally was, and they chased and ran him out of town. And so the next town over, thought it was a good idea, and they also did the same thing and ran their own mayor over.

Later on, they started doing some off the wall stuff like killings and lynchings and was quickly disbanded by General Forrest.

The Second One was during the Prohibition Era, where Whites couldn't get jobs because Blacks were their rivals for these jobs and as a way to scare them out of town, they would dress in sheets because Blacks were afraid of ghosts. It preached the same thing as the first one. Unity, etc. And it has the same standpoint as the GOP, a hard right stance.

Still, it got out of hands like every good intention like the Crips and soon it faded away after World War II. This group was mixed between Republicans and Democrats.

The Third One and one you see today, started during the Civil Rights Era. And this group was the worse of the bunch. Now whether you like it or not, this group was the "conservative" one. The Republican led one. The one that did the lynchings. All the heinous things you saw during modern history. That's right, this group was like the Nazis, just like fascists, just like republicans, they are swung on a hard right stance.

So please Believe_N_Me, tell me something you didn't hear from pundits on TV and actually have clear knowledge on? I wanna say President McKinley was knighted by the KKK in the White House and he was a republican. Yet like true typical GOP form, let's not acknowledge the truth and blame others.

Just like they blamed the Milwaukee Jewish Center Shooter because he was a Democrat. But funny part was, when he ran as a Democrat, he actually got less votes than after he switched to a Republican and actually got more votes. A little known fact that Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and them don't want you to know.

SO WHO'S REALLY THE RACIST?

Nonetheless, the KKK was erected by Democrats. Notice how I did not say the Democratic Party, I said Democrats. Liberal Democrats continue to be the biggest racists to breathe. They've been baiting minorities for years while keeping them poor. Just look at cities like Detroit and Chicago where large Black communities exist. Both cities have been under Democratic control for years but the only rich Democrats are white. The Blacks are extremely impoverished. It's absurd that Blacks would try to blame Republicans who practically don't exist in those two cities.  :idiot2:  :2funny: Milwaukee is another Democratic shiithole. And what do you know? Large Black community there, too, that keeps voting Democrat.  :idiot2:

D-A-V-E

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 12:08:12 PM »
No he's not saying that. Though he is trying to further his argument about Democrats and their KKK involvement without acknowledging the Republican's involvement as well. So he's trying to throw something on the wall to see if it sticks like most Conservatives and hope that we're too stupid to know our history and we wouldn't mention the Republican's involvement.

Just like typical Conservatives, they think the left and middle are too stupid to figure out their game but when we actually know more than them, then they'll cut us off and not let us talk.

WTH?  Are you really trying to argue that Obama and Hitler are the same?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised from a person who has no knowledge of history.

todspengo

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 01:42:35 PM »

If you look at history, all those democrats went and joined the Republican part.

You're only bring in up the few failed city to support your biased agenda. Chicago is a booming city, so is LA, NY, Saint Paul, Huston, hell all thriving cities are populated by liberals. All the Republican run areas are trailer house and swamps. Look at blue states vs red state. Red states are welfare states. They take more money from the feds than do blue state. Look at the tax sheet. Most conservative states are in the red.

D-A-V-E

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 01:54:21 PM »
California is the best example!

SF Bay/San Jose = Democrat. New Money. Very Liberal. Booming Economy

Fresno/Visalia = Republican. Old Money. Very Conservative. 20% unemployment rate!

And this is night and day and only a few hours apart. The people aren't much different. The economy isn't much different. The same laws govern both areas.

EXCEPT the Republican's Control the Central Valley and the Democrats control the Bay Area.

If you look at history, all those democrats went and joined the Republican part.

You're only bring in up the few failed city to support your biased agenda. Chicago is a booming city, so is LA, NY, Saint Paul, Huston, hell all thriving cities are populated by liberals. All the Republican run areas are trailer house and swamps. Look at blue states vs red state. Red states are welfare states. They take more money from the feds than do blue state. Look at the tax sheet. Most conservative states are in the red.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 10:40:50 AM »

If I was arguing that they were the same, would I have said that Obama is a closet racist?  :2funny:

No he's not saying that. Though he is trying to further his argument about Democrats and their KKK involvement without acknowledging the Republican's involvement as well. So he's trying to throw something on the wall to see if it sticks like most Conservatives and hope that we're too stupid to know our history and we wouldn't mention the Republican's involvement.

Just like typical Conservatives, they think the left and middle are too stupid to figure out their game but when we actually know more than them, then they'll cut us off and not let us talk.

No, what I'm saying is that YOU ARE ALL RACISTS because the only reason you support Democrats is because you believe they AREN'T racist.  :2funny:  All a person has to do is find one RACIST Democrat and your whole theory falls apart. The other funny thing is that YOU ALL ARE RACIST AGAINST OTHER MINORITIES FOR DIPPING INTO THE WELFARE POT THAT YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO. Don't lie now. You know you've said racist and demeaning things about those single black baby mamas and black thugs crowding the jail cells. And you know you have a thing against Mexicans and their lobbyists for bilingual education in the already crowded classrooms of California.

The problem is you're full of excuses and trying to justify the bad, racist behaviors of Democrats, even trying to dismiss them as true Democrats. The only reason why the old Democrats became Republican is because the one thing they hate most is COMMUNISM, which is the twin of Liberal policies.

And I love how you twist the stats in your favor but you don't really understand them. If southern states are true RED states, then why are they always voting in Democrat governors? Oh, did you miss that one? Google is your friend. Simply look up the list of governors in those southern states.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:00:16 AM by Believe_N_Me »

todspengo

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 11:46:24 AM »
If I was arguing that they were the same, would I have said that Obama is a closet racist?  :2funny:

No, what I'm saying is that YOU ARE ALL RACISTS because the only reason you support Democrats is because you believe they AREN'T racist.  :2funny:  All a person has to do is find one RACIST Democrat and your whole theory falls apart. The other funny thing is that YOU ALL ARE RACIST AGAINST OTHER MINORITIES FOR DIPPING INTO THE WELFARE POT THAT YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO. Don't lie now. You know you've said racist and demeaning things about those single black baby mamas and black thugs crowding the jail cells. And you know you have a thing against Mexicans and their lobbyists for bilingual education in the already crowded classrooms of California.

The problem is you're full of excuses and trying to justify the bad, racist behaviors of Democrats, even trying to dismiss them as true Democrats. The only reason why the old Democrats became Republican is because the one thing they hate most is COMMUNISM, which is the twin of Liberal policies.

And I love how you twist the stats in your favor but you don't really understand them. If southern states are true RED states, then why are they always voting in Democrat governors? Oh, did you miss that one? Google is your friend. Simply look up the list of governors in those southern states.

You can't twist facts, you can only omit or disregard them. I have done none of that. What have done was presented the facts that you blatantly disregarded. Facts are facts, that's why they are facts.

Since I know, now, that you are a conservative woman, I pity you. You seem to have Sarah Palin Syndrome: Naive and ignorant, any facts that contradicts you are as treated as silly and liberal media propaganda, and questions you don't have answers to are gotcha questions. And you are racists. You don't have to admit it since your posts speaks loudly enough for you.

I always say that there are two types of conservatives. The rich ones that conservative ideology benefits, and the ignorant ones that are convinced to support ideology that takes away their benefits. How can you, as a woman support things like this?

http://americablog.com/2014/04/gop-activist-women-must-get-paid-less-order-find-men.html
http://www.politicususa.com/proof-war-women-2
http://www.thenation.com/blog/166389/conservative-war-womens-sexuality
http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2013/06/16/conservatives-double-down-on-the-war-on-women/
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/12/conservative-war-on-women-that-just-silly/ appreciate the context of his article. It's OK for women to be paid thousands of dollars less a month because men have to pay hundreds of dollars more on live insurance at age, and women gets paid less because they are not qualify for the big bucks.
http://pol.moveon.org/waronwomen/

bulbasaur

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 03:20:20 AM »
Here is some racism for you.   :2funny:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 10:37:49 PM »

Bundy is more ignorant than racist. 

Every person that's not a Dem is a racist according to the liberal news and Dems themselves.
But we all know Dems/Libs are "closet" racists and slave owners. They own the poors, minorities and blacks but instead of using the whip and noose to control them, Dems use hand-outs to keep them in check. These ignorant fools never know that they're only puppets to the Dems. Dems will never teach you to fish, they'll give you a fish... it's their core value.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

bulbasaur

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2015, 06:31:39 AM »
So you're admitting that you're ignorant.   :2funny:

Advertisements