Advertisement

Author Topic: Cliven Bundy a Racist  (Read 9643 times)

Evil_K_Man

Re: Cliven Bundy a Racist
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 12:10:36 PM »
That's why you spend your days arguing with me on PH.

Uhh, reread this thread, you got all hurt when I mentioned that your heroes, the Bundys were in jail.

I don't argue with you.  I ignore you and you keep trolling my comments/threads for attention.  Its rather pathetic if you ask me.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 01:02:27 PM »
Uhh, reread this thread, you got all hurt when I mentioned that your heroes, the Bundys were in jail.

I don't argue with you.  I ignore you and you keep trolling my comments/threads for attention.  Its rather pathetic if you ask me.

The Bundys aren't my heroes. I'm not the one who brought them up. You people are the ones all butt hurt by them.  :2funny:

And YOU'RE the one who trolls me. You're one of the few MOD who gets butt hurt  :idiot2: :2funny: and like to spew your biased nonsense bulls.hit in the forums.  :idiot2:

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2016, 02:06:59 PM »
Update:

Looks like all the Bundy losers and their friends are in jail now including the father.  Justice was served.

Another good week for Americans except for the Bundy supporters.  They can go cry a river together.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/occupiers-oregon-refuge-theyll-turn-themselves-063855170.html

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2016, 02:16:14 PM »
Update:

Looks like all the Bundy losers and their friends are in jail now including the father.  Justice was served.

Another good week for Americans except for the Bundy supporters.  They can go cry a river together.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/occupiers-oregon-refuge-theyll-turn-themselves-063855170.html

Well if we're measuring a good week based on who goes to jail and who dies, then HOT DAYEM, I guess Conservatives have been having awesome decades. On average, a black male is more likely to die or be incarcerated. Female fetuses are more likely to be aborted. And gay men on average die from HIV more than any other group. And by your ignorant stereotypes, you know the Conservatives HATE blacks, females, and gays.

This is why you cray cray.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2016, 02:25:47 PM »
I wouldn't know.  I'm not a CONservative.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2016, 02:39:14 PM »
I wouldn't know.  I'm not a CONservative.

Don't be so hurt. Don't let my comment overshadow your good week.  :2funny:

Anyway, you're only against the Bundys because they're white and said some things you feel are racist. As a dumb liberal, you're incapable of overlooking colors and remarks. You don't know how to look at the real issue. Sure, the Bundys are white and maybe they do hold some racist views. But who cares. None of that is relevant in this case.

Apparently, you don't think that grazing land should be overseen by the states, who best know how to govern their own industries. You also support people having their sentences extended even after they've paid their fines and served their initial time. Of course, this only applies to whites - the big bad evil guy that your DemLibs have told you about.  :idiot2:

It's more important for you to back up 18-year-old thieves who strong-arm a storeowner and then assault a cop while high on drugs. Of course, only if he's black though. Being gay will make him a god. If he's a trans, even better. Make him president of the United States.

If you think it's a good and just week because some people were arrested for exercising their Constitutional rights to occupy a "vacant" building while protesting federal government overreach, then you are as  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: as a Liberal can be.

But it's okay when a bunch of DemLibs litter the lawns or damage the state capitol all during normal work weeks where staff members are coming and going. Yeah, that's totally cool.

I'm not saying they don't have the right to assemble, I'm just saying one is way more destructive than the other and let me give you a clue, "It ain't the group occupying a vacant building out in nowhere." 

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2016, 02:53:49 PM »
Me hurt by your comments?  Lol, you can barely juggle verbs and nouns.  However I can tell you are hurt that your heroes are in jail by your lengthy reply.  So pathetic.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2016, 04:23:49 PM »
Me hurt by your comments?  Lol, you can barely juggle verbs and nouns.  However I can tell you are hurt that your heroes are in jail by your lengthy reply.  So pathetic.

My lengthy reply? No, just calling out your bullshit. When you have to nitpick my usage of verbs and nouns, not that there is a glaring problem with my grammar, it goes to show how baseless your argument is. If you're so college-educated and such a master of English grammar then why the hell are you so dumb and naive? I guess wisdom can't be taught after all.  :2funny:

The only butthurt person is you. You're the one that is having a good week because some people were arrested.  :idiot2: Now that is pathetic.

Advertisements