Advertisement

Author Topic: What's a beautiful and useful plant to hang in your front porch for home appeal?  (Read 4661 times)

Ker_roppi

Its spring time and I would like something beautiful, useful, grows or stays alive year round if possible. It will be hang outdoors in the porch area. My home needs a little nature decoration for curve appeal. TIA!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

WordGirl

I can't think about you and flowers without wanting to cry.  I'm still a little bitter over the whole ordeal.  ;D

Anyhow, I like ST's suggestion too!  My all time favorites are hydrangeas, they're so beautiful. 

Ker_roppi

Thank you ladies.  O0 I'll look more into it.

minorcharacter

Black people.  Whoops...

I_am_She

If you have sunny porch, then I wold recommend petunias.  They are bold and splashy and beautiful.

As long as you water it, it is easy to care for.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile

Like this post: -1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Snowdrop

My mom and I planted tulips and roses outside our house. The tulips come back every year, and the roses have gone a little wild... they only bloom when they want to.
Tulips are pretty except they only bloom in the early spring time then gone.  I like rose because they bloom all summer long.  :)

These will re-grow every summer but will not survive in the pot; however, you can bring it inside.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I forget what kinds, but hang/plant the ones that keeps away the mosquitoes....

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements