Advertisement

Author Topic: www.collegebookrenter.com  (Read 9623 times)

unmatchable

www.collegebookrenter.com
« on: May 07, 2014, 10:50:32 PM »
cheaper books, rent or buy used/new, sell back books

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Jenlee9

Re: www.collegebookrenter.com
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 12:34:16 AM »
Amazon have some good deals too :D

minorcharacter

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 08:24:44 AM »
I usually wait until the middle of a semester.  That way I'll know if I truly need to invest in the books or not.

Missterious

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 12:07:25 PM »
I usually wait until the middle of a semester.  That way I'll know if I truly need to invest in the books or not.

When I did that, I ended up having to buy full price books because everyone already took the used cheap ones.  >:(

Jenlee9

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 12:07:54 PM »

Smart idea. I usually wait until second or third week into class.

Like this post: +1

minorcharacter

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 12:14:01 PM »
When I did that, I ended up having to buy full price books because everyone already took the used cheap ones.  >:(
Me and some peers took notice that a lot of our textbooks in our later years weren't imperative for passing the class.  If there was an assignment in it we'd simply borrow a book and scan it.  There were more than enough references on the world wide web.

Jenlee9

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 12:30:35 PM »
Me and some peers took notice that a lot of our textbooks in our later years weren't imperative for passing the class.  If there was an assignment in it we'd simply borrow a book and scan it.  There were more than enough references on the world wide web.

Borrowed the book from peer or the library?

minorcharacter

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »
Borrowed the book from peer or the library?
Classmates.  Sometimes we just copied it from the bookstore.

Jenlee9

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 12:46:28 PM »
Classmates.  Sometimes we just copied it from the bookstore.

OMG the bookstore? I should have done this too. But too late now. School is ending soon for me.

minorcharacter

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 03:05:19 PM »
OMG the bookstore? I should have done this too. But too late now. School is ending soon for me.
Next semester!

Jenlee9

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 03:46:40 PM »
Next semester!

Can I do this for grad school?

minorcharacter

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 03:49:10 PM »
Can I do this for grad school?

Gurro, I'm a college dropout.  I wouldn't know anything about grad school.

Jenlee9

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 04:08:22 PM »
Gurro, I'm a college dropout.  I wouldn't know anything about grad school.

Find out for me then :D

minorcharacter

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 04:16:14 PM »
Find out for me then :D
Wow, that took quite a bit but you convinced me.  Depends on the program you're in; some programs are all about essays, reports, or research so most of the time you'll be at the library or reading and pulling from many different sources anyways.  I know people who've gotten by without having to ever buy a single book, and people who buy every single book, but the main thing about them is their dedication to resources and finding resources.  If you're looking for something to write about then might I suggest my sexlove life; it's a controversial topic and I can personally give you an in depth look if you're interested. ;)

Jenlee9

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 04:26:39 PM »
Wow, that took quite a bit but you convinced me.  Depends on the program you're in; some programs are all about essays, reports, or research so most of the time you'll be at the library or reading and pulling from many different sources anyways.  I know people who've gotten by without having to ever buy a single book, and people who buy every single book, but the main thing about them is their dedication to resources and finding resources.  If you're looking for something to write about then might I suggest my sexlove life; it's a controversial topic and I can personally give you an in depth look if you're interested. ;)

Awesome, thanks didnt think you would do it. Hmm...write about your sexlove life? I hope it is as interesting as it sounds :D

Advertisements