Advertisement

Author Topic: Hauv Qhua  (Read 4729 times)

SleeplessBeauty

Hauv Qhua
« on: May 09, 2014, 03:43:35 PM »
Can anyone explain to me the significance of Hauv Qhua and the need for a basket filled with qiab, lub plawv (or was it lub ntsws) thiab ib txai ntaws and possibly other things that I can’t remember.

Thank You.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Phaj_ej

Re: Hauv Qhua
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 10:32:49 PM »
When they call you up then you are indeed worthy. It's easy and address the good fortune of the decrease.

chidorix0x

Re: Hauv Qhua
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 05:59:25 PM »
Can anyone explain to me the significance of Hauv Qhua and the need for a basket filled with qiab, lub plawv (or was it lub ntsws) thiab ib txai ntaws and possibly other things that I can’t remember.

Thank You.

Foremost,

Your "Ntawv Hmoob", words, sucks and is wrong!  WTF is "qiab"?  NO such Hmong word/vocabulary to my knowledge.  And WFT is "ib txai ntaws"?  NO such Hmong word/vocabulary to my knowledge.  (Yeah-yeah, you are gonna ignorantly claim "ib" means "one", like the number "uno".  Then WTF is "txai ntaws".  And with "ib", WTF does that mean?)

Since I am clueless as to what you are asking, I will only assume the worst, and recommend that should you EVER "ua Hauv Qhua"; do not use the "plawv" or "ntsws".  Maybe the "ignoramus" could care less, but any true traditional Hmong practitioner will accost you regarding your use of the "plawv" and/or "ntsws", as these organs are symbolic grievances, and are used specifically for that purpose in Hmong funeral rites.

As for the contents of the basket etc. etc., if you would kindly and properly rephrase your question more intelligently, perhaps I may be able to answer all of them for you ...  >:D  ... if you truly want to know FACTS versus fiction.

Ua tsaug.

Advertisements