Advertisement

Author Topic: The Brainy Bunch  (Read 4887 times)

Bokehlicious

The Brainy Bunch
« on: May 20, 2014, 12:56:49 PM »
http://www.today.com/moms/meet-brainy-bunch-family-7-kids-college-age-12-2D79669284

Family from Alabama had 7 kids in college by the age of 12! 

I regret not taking advantage when I was younger of going to college early.  Play time was more important then. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: The Brainy Bunch
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 08:44:24 AM »
Yes I think you can finish college by the age of 12.  If you start school when you are 1, you have 11 years to get your college degree.  You can get your PHD by 16.  Damn.  The world is set if you ager your PhD by 16.  You have about 60 years to explore the world. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »
It's actually pretty easy to just simply passed college exams test...when I was in sixth grade and slacking off....I already tested past 11th and 12th grade on several subjects.  If I would've been given a year to study for the SAT or ACT in 6th grade....passi ng the application to college would've been easily done.  However being the dodo that I was...I never thought past that - just another stupid genius who never got a mentored into becoming something more.  Too busy worrying about my voice changing and zit face thingy.  >:D

That's why I want to have lots of children...gen ius genes going to waste here.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Bokehlicious

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 11:34:47 PM »
It's actually pretty easy to just simply passed college exams test...when I was in sixth grade and slacking off....I already tested past 11th and 12th grade on several subjects.  If I would've been given a year to study for the SAT or ACT in 6th grade....passi ng the application to college would've been easily done.  However being the dodo that I was...I never thought past that - just another stupid genius who never got a mentored into becoming something more.  Too busy worrying about my voice changing and zit face thingy.  >:D

That's why I want to have lots of children...gen ius genes going to waste here.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You were not a dodo then.  You probably didn't have people that would mentor you, guide you, and give you direction.  Being successful comes with a lot of support and encouragement from (first) your parents and (second) your teachers who see potential in you.  When our mind is young, we can weld and mold it to learn anything we want.  I do believe that we really only use 10% of our gray matter.  Imagine if we channel 100% of it!   

Yes I think you can finish college by the age of 12.  If you start school when you are 1, you have 11 years to get your college degree.  You can get your PHD by 16.  Damn.  The world is set if you ager your PhD by 16.  You have about 60 years to explore the world. 

:D ;D :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 11:54:57 PM »
You were not a dodo then.  You probably didn't have people that would mentor you, guide you, and give you direction.  Being successful comes with a lot of support and encouragement from (first) your parents and (second) your teachers who see potential in you.  When our mind is young, we can weld and mold it to learn anything we want.  I do believe that we really only use 10% of our gray matter.  Imagine if we channel 100% of it!   

:D ;D :2funny:

Well I had other problems like fighting off bullies almost everyday at school.  Lousy football jocks always think they're so tough when they're in a large group.  However they can be some really big wuss, literally when they're like nearly twice as big as I was.  Plus racism was still pretty much alive out of the major public's eye.  Plus one has to be very careful, when you have racist teachers, who's just gonna pretend they didn't see anything happen, because they conveniently stepped around the corner.  With as much fighting that I've done, somehow none of it has ever been reported...For most people, they only see it in movies and television shows.  I have the real experience, the blood and bruises, to know how cruel people can be in the real world.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements