Advertisement

Author Topic: Just Installed Intake On My Ford Escape  (Read 7598 times)

Hitokiri

Re: Just Installed Intake On My Ford Escape
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2015, 10:34:32 AM »
Wow I gotta say.. your neighborhood looks clean...

They do a great job at keeping it clean. I like their recycling system and there's a corner of the neighborhood where people can put their outside trash like grass cuttings, tree branches, bush cuttings, etc - and they'll pick it up every other week or so. So yeah....good neighbors and good neighborhood overall.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 08:55:06 PM »
I wish my thing was that easy to tune.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Hitokiri

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2015, 11:17:44 PM »
I wish my thing was that easy to tune.

The issues with Honda engines, mostly the high end B-series engines, is that they're already so good it's hard to soup them up without spending boat loads of money. This is why turbocharging or even supercharging is so popular because it's a better bang for the buck then trying to soup up an engine naturally aspirated.

I think your car is easily tunable since it is ODB2 but the changes you'll see won't be as great since your car is not force inducted.

Advertisements