Advertisement

Author Topic: Please support us...  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Mrs.Vang

• Board Moderator
  • "The only ugly faces, are the ones we make."
  • Respect: +126
    • View Profile
Please support us...
« on: May 24, 2014, 01:02:29 PM »
Hello everyone,

I’m excited to share with you the release of our new book, Flowers for Elizabeth, written by my husband.  It is a beautiful story that will not only make you wonder why you are walking on the path that you do and where this journey will take you, but also how you’ll find your way to your destination.  Please support us and help us spread the word.  If you’re interested in a copy of the book, you can private message me your phone number and/or email address and I will contact you.  We are super excited about this release of our new book and are eagerly waiting for your support.

By the way, we’d appreciate it if you could also take a minute to go in to amazon.com and give us some positive reviews.  Thanks in advance.

Synopsis:

Follow what’s in your heart, and you’ll find your destiny. –Elizabeth’s grandmother

When Richard and Elizabeth meet and fall in love, it’s as if destiny has found them. But with the interference of Richard’s friend and his mother, tensions build, and Richard and Elizabeth’s great love affair comes to an abrupt halt. Elizabeth disappears for five long years until destiny brings them together yet again. But Richard has a debt to pay—one that rips him away from Elizabeth and sends him on a long journey to find his way home again. Flowers for Elizabeth is more than a love story; it’s a journey of the heart.

Product Details:

•   Paperback: 330 pages
•   Publisher: Clairvoyant Publishing (May 6, 2014)
•   Language: English
•   Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches

Site:

http://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Elizabeth-H-Vangh/dp/0996080635/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1400726990&sr=8-4&keywords=flowers+for+elizabeth

« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:22:43 PM by Mrs.Vang »

Like this post: 0
"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."<br /><br />

Adverstisement

MSV

Re: Please support us...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 07:40:35 PM »
Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!

I'll pass the word around too.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements