Advertisement

Author Topic: Confessions of The Heart  (Read 5069 times)

NtsimLubSiab

Re: Confessions of The Heart
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 08:02:56 AM »
BTW and VillanousHero,

Thank you for reading my journal. Yes, I do respect his decisions and I am grateful for our friendship. Probably more than anything else. We have such great conversation chemistry. We understand eachother. We share alot of the same feelings toward certain situations. I've never shared so much with a human being as I have with him. With him, I feel like I can truthfully opened up everything about my life. The deepest dark secrets and all my struggles. And I feel that he feels the same way as well. I think I am the only female here on PH that he has confided about his life and everything personal about him.

He makes me feel special. He keep his words. He keep his promises. I've never met such a man with integrity. A man that values love, life, and human. Which is why I am having such a struggle with my feelings because he is perfect in my eyes. You don't get to meet a man or woman under this light. When you do, you wish that they would give you a chance.  :-\

My journey will continue with or without him. He will always be a good trusting friend to me whether I am with him or not.

Love,

LubSiab

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 08:23:13 AM »
June 18, 2014

Dear John,

I tried to avoid you last night but I found myself logging into my account to catch a glimpse of your words. I guess it’s because I’m so used to always talking to you every night. Our nightly “good-night” rituals.

You used to write “I miss you”. How easy for you to reversed those words back as if they never happened. I guess for some, they are just words and nothing more. There’s probably no feelings attached to those words.

As I sit on my bed pondering about my feelings for you. I thought about the song by Cinderella “Don’t know what you got till it’s gone”. I wonder if you would miss me and try to find me if I just disappeared?

Last night, you wrote to me about this one girl that you seem to have interest in. I didn’t write much back to you. It’s because it’s hard for me to talk about other girls with you. Don’t you understand? Guess not.

I hope someday you will come across these letters and know that they are written for you. If not, it will just be letters with the wind and no one will know. Have yourself a great day at work.

Love,

LubSiab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ

diamondgirl

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2014, 08:40:47 AM »
Unrequited love is the hardest to deal with.

I hope your heart finds some peace soon.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2014, 09:21:56 AM »
As I wonder why people always keep the friendship love and intimate love separate, I recall a few whom told me years later something.  They told me it's a good thing that they never allowed me (us) to go forth into something else, was because they were really no good for me.  In a way, it makes me sad, but in another way, it brings closure to things as well.

I do know at the time when I was yearning for something more, I couldn't get a mutual agreement from them at all except for the keeping friendship part.  However as friends, if there's no real growth, well all things in relationship tends to wither and die.  I do find the situation unfair.  It was my heart that was yearning and enduring the pain.  In a way, eventually I found other things to occupy my time.  Probably the one thing that hurt me most, was me trying to stay available for the other person, but they were moving on in relationship with others.  I just wished that they would've just said something like, "You need to move on with your life without waiting for me, cuz I'm not keeping you as a fall back ever."  Thus the friendship with hope of something more would've been set in stone without a doubt that' something more will never happen.  Sometimes the other person can't make those hard decision for you and you have (I had) to finally make that decision for yourself (myself) to not pursue anything further.

It just makes it too uncomfortable and too unbearable in the long term.  I believe some people will have a maturation about it and they can stay as friends.  However most of us, may not be able to grow beyond it, unless a closure was ascertained.  If one has to kiss the other person to find out, then do it to figure it out.  Probably something I myself didn't have the experience nor guts to venture forth into.  More than certain, I was that things weren't going to be there for the long term.  I thought about 5 yrs, 10 yrs down the road.  I choose finally after some time to not stay idle with life and life goes on.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2014, 03:48:13 PM »
VillainousHero,

I understand the sentimental of your feelings. At some point, I will have to accept it and move on with my life. Am I waiting to see if something will happen in the near future? I doubt that I will. There's no chance for us. He made it very clear that we can only be friends. Therefore, I have to put this idea or fantasy of us together out of my head.

I'm just taking one day at a time. I'm sure that in time I will not miss nor think of him anymore. My view and reactions toward him will only be strictly friends.

Love,

LubSiab

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2014, 03:52:07 PM »
Dear John,

Do you know why I appreciate you so much? It's because you're the only person who has allow me to be myself. With you, I can laugh out loud. I can eat on the phone while chatting with you. I can curse, if I wanted to. This is the comfort level that I have with you. You know how hard it is for me to open up to people but you make it so easy for me to open to you. I guess this is what real frienship is.

I do not blame you, John. You have no fault in this at all. It's just me and my crazy ideas. Today, we did not talk much or chat much on PH. I went on my day as if I never met you. Just to see how it would be. If I can do it. But I found myself sending you a PM at the last minute. Just to see how you are doing? I know you're very busy with projects at work. I understand.

I miss you.

Love,

LubSiab

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 08:19:07 AM »
June 19, 2014

Dear John,

This morning I woke up to cold rain. The sky is dark as if it was night time. When is the sun going to come out again?

John, do you remember the first time we met? I was so nervous. My heart started to race 100mph. I was so afraid and nervous but as soon as we our eyes met, none of those were important anymore. You look just as you are in pictures. Your voice is the same. Your demeanor is as you are in PH. You are as real as it gets. I guess that's why I like you so much! I felt comfortable with you right away as if we've known each other from before. It's like meeting a stranger that you know you've met some where before but can't place them. You made me feel very comfortable with you. Our conversation flow smoothly. There was no akward moments between us. I confessed that there was small moments where I tried to catch your smile. I did this because none of the pictures that you sent me have you smiling in them. You should smile more because you have a nice smile.  ;)

John, why did I have to meet you?

Love,

LubSiab

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 12:20:27 AM »
Dear John,

I really miss you tonight. So odd that we haven't really talk this week. I have so much to confess to you tonight but I can't. Have you ever waited for a rainbow to show up and it never did? That's how I feel. :-[. Tonight I feel so lost without.

Love,

Lubsiab

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2014, 04:25:37 PM »
June 22, 2014

Dear John,

You are the very first man to ever really value me as a person. My thoughts and story matters to you. Even if you could not do anything but to listen. You have surpassed all my expectations of being a friend and someone who cares. Just knowing this makes me feel good and it makes me feel like I have an extra pair of wings.

We have not talk for a few days now either by phone or pm. I thought it would make things easier but it makes me miss you even more when we are not.

Well, i hope you have a good day!

Love,

Lubsiab

Snowdrop

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2014, 05:40:35 PM »
Reading these letters makes me want to cry.

Once upon a time, I was in love with my friend. I hid it from everyone because I didn't want people to pity me... especially him. It hurt so much, and I cried every day. Pretending to be happy around him was torture. Watching him date my cousin hurt me more than I will ever admit. Yet even though it hurt, I still wanted to be his friend. Still wanted to hear his voice, laugh with him, hang out with him. I remember one night we took photos together and I still consider it one of the best nights of my life. He was a good friend back then.

But eventually the friendship ended because I loved myself more than I loved him. There was no possible way I could heal if he was always there to rip open my wound every time we met, even if he did it unintentionall y. You see, you can love someone as deeply as possible and make yourself suffer for his sake, but at the end of the day, I would rather choose myself over him because I want to save that suffering for someone else who will love me back.

In life we cannot choose whether or not we get hurt, but we can decide who gets to hurt us.

I'm still waiting for mine.
And I've learned that your heart will never suffice unless if someone else can replace that hole in your heart.  Whether you are near or far of him, you will feel pain.  When  you are near, you are in pain knowing that the one he loves isn't you.  When you are far from him, you are in pain because you simply miss his presence. 

I call it a dead end road.  Let it be.

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2014, 12:40:20 PM »
June 23, 2014

Dear John,

Today, I thought if I have never met you. Would I know the meaning of true friendship? Would I know the meaning of being important to someone? Maybe not. In the little time that we've known eachother you've showed me more than anyone else ever did. I guess that's who you are. Perhaps, I interpreted your kindness into something more than it should be. Maybe you are like this to everyone that you meet. I don't know. All I know is that you make me feel important. You remembered my birthday. You remembered all the special holidays and made the effort to wish me well on those special days.

John, you gave me a purpose in life. Sometimes I am afraid that the tide will come and wash all this away. Even if I can't be the person that you love. I rather have you as a friend than not to have you at all. I know I am selfish but that's how I feel.

Love,

LubSiab

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2014, 12:41:04 PM »
Reading these letters makes me want to cry.

Once upon a time, I was in love with my friend. I hid it from everyone because I didn't want people to pity me... especially him. It hurt so much, and I cried every day. Pretending to be happy around him was torture. Watching him date my cousin hurt me more than I will ever admit. Yet even though it hurt, I still wanted to be his friend. Still wanted to hear his voice, laugh with him, hang out with him. I remember one night we took photos together and I still consider it one of the best nights of my life. He was a good friend back then.

But eventually the friendship ended because I loved myself more than I loved him. There was no possible way I could heal if he was always there to rip open my wound every time we met, even if he did it unintentionall y. You see, you can love someone as deeply as possible and make yourself suffer for his sake, but at the end of the day, I would rather choose myself over him because I want to save that suffering for someone else who will love me back.

In life we cannot choose whether or not we get hurt, but we can decide who gets to hurt us.

I'm still waiting for mine.

I hope that in time you will find yours. The one who is willing to be the one to make all the sacrafices.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2014, 01:01:24 PM »
I hope that in time you will find yours. The one who is willing to be the one to make all the sacrafices.

Sacrifices should not be one sided though.   It will only bring forth resentment. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 12:34:28 PM »
June 25, 2014

Dear John,

I think I am totally over you now. I found myself thinking of you less and less as each day passed by. I guess it was hard at first because I had all those unresolved emotions bottled inside of my heart that I couldn't tell or confide to anyone. Then as I started to share my feelings and write it out, they seem less and less bottled inside. My heart is almost completely over you. We have not spoken on the phone for almost a week now so that really helps alot. I just hate hearing your voice because every time I talk to you, I get lost in your words.

Have a aweome day, John!

Love,

LubSiab

NtsimLubSiab

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2014, 10:28:43 AM »
June 26, 2014

Dear John,

I can see it in your eyes, hear it in your voice, and read it in your writing. You are right that we should not talk anymore.  If not talking anymore will help our situation, than let it be. I guess it's better this way. Soon, I will forget you.

I don't know what else to say to you anymore.

Love,

LubSiab

Advertisements