Advertisement

Author Topic: Signs what does it mean?  (Read 1497 times)

A_New_Beginning

Signs what does it mean?
« on: June 16, 2014, 08:27:54 PM »
After 15 years of losing the love of my life to another man due to Hmong culture. We finally found each other again, but everything around us has changed; I have a family of my own, and she has someone new who she's planning to get married. We've talked about getting back together and so forth, so two weeks ago, I decided to take sometime to think about it.  I went into the wood, it's a place where I always go when I need guidance. 

When I got there, just got out of my car, and started my walk, there's a bald eagle (it's very rare in my state to see such) staring straight at me, without any movement. I continued near the eagle and it flew away.  As I went through the trial and make my way to the lake, there's a white crane, same posture, staring at me. I looked at it for a few minutes, but it didnt fly away, so I continue my path.  I continue to the middle of the wood and meditate for 2 hours, the return home.

The next day, there's a white hawk hovering around my house, and landed on the roof of  my garage ( Never have I've seen a white hawk before).  This hawk kept on staring at me and it wont fly away, so I just mind my own business, when I returned about 30 minutes later, it's gone, but still hovering around my houses.

What does this mean?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: Signs what does it mean?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 06:37:18 AM »
Aliens, man.  Aliens.

I'll take this as a serious question though.  Your life is suddenly brighter, the food you taste is better, you can actually smell the flowers, and you notice all the little things around you.  You're in love, or at least you think you are.  The problem here lies with you.  Maybe your life sucks and this woman coming back into your life gave you that little change of scenery you needed.  You're attributing all these things to this woman with the mindset that the grass is greener on the other side.  Grass is green everywhere you go, except in North Carolina.  You just have to open your eyes.

Love isn't just about romance and the stuff you buy from Hollywood.  These feelings will come and go.  Was that woman there for you these past 15 years?  Who was there for you in sickness and in health?  Who was there for you for better or worse, for richer or poorer?  I'm happy that you're feeling this way, I really am, and I don't mean to rain on your parade.  However as happy as I am for you, I also think this is kind of sleazy for you to be thinking this way considering that you're a married man.

We both know what you're trying to do.  Maybe you've already taken the first step towards it and this is just a way to get others to sympathize with you or maybe you're confessing this out of guilt.  Regardless, think about the people you're going to hurt and think about the precedent you're setting for those that look up to you.

Unless I totally mixed you up with some other guy on here and you're not married then go for it.  Hell, I'll be your mekong and will even bring the chickens.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 02:00:02 AM »
When you think about doing something and animals are starring at you...the sign is you're in the wrong and they noticed you.

Well anyone can make any interpretation s...but that's mine.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Sydney

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 06:49:05 PM »
After 15 years of losing the love of my life to another man due to Hmong culture. We finally found each other again, but everything around us has changed; I have a family of my own, and she has someone new who she's planning to get married. We've talked about getting back together and so forth, so two weeks ago, I decided to take sometime to think about it.  I went into the wood, it's a place where I always go when I need guidance. 

When I got there, just got out of my car, and started my walk, there's a bald eagle (it's very rare in my state to see such) staring straight at me, without any movement. I continued near the eagle and it flew away.  As I went through the trial and make my way to the lake, there's a white crane, same posture, staring at me. I looked at it for a few minutes, but it didnt fly away, so I continue my path.  I continue to the middle of the wood and meditate for 2 hours, the return home.

The next day, there's a white hawk hovering around my house, and landed on the roof of  my garage ( Never have I've seen a white hawk before).  This hawk kept on staring at me and it wont fly away, so I just mind my own business, when I returned about 30 minutes later, it's gone, but still hovering around my houses.

What does this mean?

Birds are symbols of immortality.

Bald eagle~represents power, resurrection and generosity.
White crane~is often regarded as a messenger of the gods.
White hawk~is about having a clear spiritual vision.

I think you are a very special person.  You are someone who is being watched by the heavenly realm.  How you act, behave, and make decision are all being observed by godly spirits.   With that being said, think of love, and not just lust in pursue of any relationships.   

proudlao

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 07:26:08 PM »
Native Indians sees the Hawks as spirit animal. It was believe to be view as one should remain focus or take the lead when the time is right. White also represent pureness and freedom.

Advertisements