Advertisement

Author Topic: Are some photographers really that shady?  (Read 4652 times)

zena

Re: Are some photographers really that shady?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 11:35:33 AM »
It's not a bad forum.  I've found myself visiting there more often then I should (due to recent unwarranted situations) but I've also joined a few other photography groups that I haven't posted in yet but plan too.  There is always a range of really awesome photographers to novices in all the groups.  It's nice to have this range so that some don't feel intimidated.  I feel intimidated sometimes even though I've been photographing since I was a preteen and have almost 20 years of Photoshop experience.  I am no pro though...but an excellent hobbyist, yes.

I've had a girl take some of my original work when I was in high school and claimed them as her own.  It was my own fault for letting her have them.  I still have the films so maybe one day I'll print them and share.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

noob

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 10:57:14 AM »
It's in every field.

Photography: I happened to know a lot of them peeps from FB Hmong Photographers and quite frankly it's true to what you said. They don't share.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 02:09:55 PM »
There are some random photographers that are shady when they both think and feel they're:
1. being robbed by your enthusiasm to steal ideas
2. being compared their level of intelligence in photography to yours

Only some of those willing to share their ideas with others or collaborate their ideas with others' ideas.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 02:14:40 PM »
I've tried to join that group, but siaj! they don't accept me there. I don't know why.   :2funny: 
I'm not trying to troll everyone. I actually wanted to associate with other photographers.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements