Advertisement

Author Topic: footprints of the heart  (Read 3658 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: footprints of the heart
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 10:26:53 PM »
It's just  that... a footprint or two.  Nothing more and nothing less.

toe prints... O0

tippy toe...tread lightly.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 10:29:15 PM »
toe prints... O0

tippy toe...tread lightly.

Some may have walked by, but never did take a step onto my heart, so not foot print.  Others only tip in their toes like you said here. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2014, 11:07:10 PM »
Some may have walked by, but never did take a step onto my heart, so not foot print.  Others only tip in their toes like you said here. 

So no one stomped or kicked?

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 07:53:59 AM »
So no one stomped or kicked?

No, I choose well.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 11:21:52 AM »
If I may add one of mine.

~It was the first time we looked into each other's eyes at the restaurant, there was a silent moment, so we both quickly turn away~ ;)

Please do... I want to see everyone's footprints ...

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 11:24:13 AM »
Well when you remember him and meet him in your dreams...give him a good punch to remember you by.  O0

He did not come into my dream... although someone did... the other night... the guy was talk and muscular like you... I knew who he was when I woke up, but can't remember now.... darn it... who the heck was it?  It was pretty racy... so can't tell it here... maybe in the mature forum...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 11:32:41 AM »
He did not come into my dream... although someone did... the other night... the guy was talk and muscular like you... I knew who he was when I woke up, but can't remember now.... darn it... who the heck was it?  It was pretty racy... so can't tell it here... maybe in the mature forum...

Most of the people I meet in my dreams are people who I don't know at all.  It's more of an interaction or something and less of a facial recognition.  I guess I don't spend enough time looking at people's faces.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2014, 11:34:46 AM »
Most of the people I meet in my dreams are people who I don't know at all.  It's more of an interaction or something and less of a facial recognition.  I guess I don't spend enough time looking at people's faces.

all my dreams of PH men have no faces... hehehe... only the body... lol...  tells you what I am into, huh?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 11:36:09 AM »
all my dreams of PH men have no faces... hehehe... only the body... lol...  tells you what I am into, huh?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

LOL...do you remember vivid colors too or is it sorta greyed out?

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2014, 11:36:35 AM »
LOL...do you remember vivid colors too or is it sorta greyed out?

depends...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2014, 11:37:58 AM »
depends...

When I want to see colors I see it, when I don't care for colors...it's sort of greyed out, more like night time.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2014, 02:19:36 PM »
the only footprints that went all the way around my heart... that made me forget who I was...

I do miss you.  But the wind came and swept most of your footprints away.  The ocean came and washed away the rest.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2014, 07:24:37 PM »
ah... it has been so many years... you taught my heart how to yearn... you showed me what loneliness felt like. 

Advertisements