Advertisement

Author Topic: Trees  (Read 3769 times)

Snowdrop

Trees
« on: June 20, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
So far this summer I had been spending almost everyday sweeping my driveway.  I am starting to dislike my trees.  They give nice shades but they are a lot of work.  :-\  Should I cut them?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

peas_n_queues

Re: Trees
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 07:28:23 AM »
trees actually add value to your home so you should consider that before you cut them down just because they're a lot of work to maintain.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 08:43:20 AM »
Evergreen trees next to the drive way are horrible...I want to cut mine down.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

zena

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 01:41:00 PM »
Trees don't lose their leaves until the fall.  Maybe your trees are ready to go.

We just planted 4 aspens in the front yard.  They are still babies so no hard raking yet but I think that's the beauty of trees.  I like it when they lose their leaves in the fall and scatter on the ground.

minorcharacter

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 01:52:05 PM »
Just make sure it's within city regulations before you cut it down.  When my dad cut his trees down it was a pain to obtain the okay for it.  It was even more of a pain to cut the hanging kaydoos down first.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 10:17:44 PM »
I don't mind the leaves which is not time yet. I hate picking up the fruits that fall down to the grass and drive way.  The fruits are all gone.  My trees n the front yard give me shade even though we hardly sit in the front living room.  My backyard has no trees because we took them out but we got some behind the wall which is a walking path so it give us nice breeze. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 06:48:06 PM »
Just get a leaf blower....

You got kids too right?  Just make them do the work...

Problem solved.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements