Advertisement

Author Topic: Return Mail  (Read 9839 times)

dust

Return Mail
« on: June 23, 2014, 10:20:49 AM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

dust

Re: Return Mail
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 12:13:34 PM »

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 10:06:32 AM »
Out of curiosity...

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 10:07:45 AM »
I agree with your assessment here.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 10:27:15 AM »
For the guys, it doesn't matter who they are or how much integrity they have to begin with.  PH eventually get the better of them and they ALL fall. 

dust

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 10:54:39 AM »
For the guys, it doesn't matter who they are or how much integrity they have to begin with.  PH eventually get the better of them and they ALL fall.

I don't think it matters what gender a person is. Both men and women fall easily if they let their guard down.

In reference to PH, not all have fallen. :)

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 12:06:21 PM »
I don't think it matters what gender a person is. Both men and women fall easily if they let their guard down.

In reference to PH, not all have fallen. :)

I think only the women are left standing.  ;)

BTW

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 01:23:43 PM »
I don't like it. I wish you can say what you need to say to the person who needs to hear it. It would lessen the hurt. I don't understand the people who say they don't need to let the other person know....I believe our hearts need it, even if our pride is defiant. My bestest.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 01:33:11 PM by BTW »

dust

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 01:52:59 PM »
I don't like it. I wish you can say what you need to say to the person who needs to hear it. It would lessen the hurt. I don't understand the people who say they don't need to let the other person know....I believe our hearts need it, even if our pride is defiant. My bestest.

There's a reason why it's called "return mail." The person your letter is meant for is no longer there. :) Perhaps I should add, "No forwarding address" to my title. ;D

To try and reconnect just to say your piece is rather selfish in my opinion. After all, what would it accomplish except to make yourself feel better? Life has moved on, and if you are in a good place in your life, there is no need to rehash past hurts in the present.

These are just random thoughts of past acquaintances and friends who are no longer in my life. I don't believe I am dwelling on them, since I don't think of them on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Thank you though, for your best wishes anyways.

BTW

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 01:57:06 PM »
I would rather be defined by my one final act of selfishness as opposed to having the little pieces of selfish need reside within me, to surface on a daily basis.

dust

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 02:15:54 PM »
I would rather be defined by my one final act of selfishness as opposed to having the little pieces of selfish need reside within me, to surface on a daily basis.

I'm definitely selfish, though not about that. Life is too short to spend on things that no longer matter. Again, these are just passing thoughts of people from a different lifetime. Don't think too much into it. :)

BTW

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 02:21:13 PM »
I'm definitely selfish, though not about that. Life is too short to spend on things that no longer matter. Again, these are just passing thoughts of people from a different lifetime. Don't think too much into it. :)

That's good to hear. Sorry for the invasion and please don't mind me, I've perished the thoughts.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 02:23:42 PM by BTW »

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 01:33:10 PM »
What about no return text messages?

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 01:34:12 PM »
I should close my PH account before I am fallen. 

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »
I should close my PH account before I am fallen.

Not yet.  Wait until you have fallen with THIS one, and then open a new one.  Clean slate. >:D

Advertisements