Advertisement

Author Topic: ...the "What if..." journal...  (Read 5933 times)

zena

Re: ...the "What if..." journal...
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 01:55:34 PM »
:D
It's like the guy gave up everything in the end to be with the women he loves.  She had been pushing him away but finally remembers in the end and accepts him.  They both died and went off to a better place.

I recall the children were like telling their dad that their are others who are alive and still care and loves him.  But in the end he choose the love of his life, not family.

So I didn't crush it.  I confirmed it.  I said my husband would put me first even though I would prefer him not to.  I know this without having to ask him.  Thus, I don't ask (in response to the OP's conversation with her guy).  You just know when someone will put you above everything.  It requires no words.  No asking.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 01:56:11 PM »
I work with them too, but I will be more specific and say that it's those IT support guys that has my heart pitter-patter... lol.  At every company that I had worked with, I have always connected really well with one of them.  There is always chemistry there. 

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 01:57:22 PM »
Minor,

So that's what keeps drawing me to you... even though you keep trying to push me away... and then pulling me back. >:D

zena

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2014, 02:03:55 PM »
Moon Angel, it was a complicated situation.  In order for us to be together, we would have to forsaken everyone and run off somewhere.  After he said NO, I knew there was no future for us.  He reminded me that he came back after two days and said YES, but I refused to budged. 

I told him that someday when we are old and grey, we will be together... lol.

I C.

I don't share how my story started (it's something that I'll hold dear to my heart) but it was complex and very complicated too.  Let's just say, the forces around us, did not want us to be (and they still are against us now after 13 years of being married). But, I never asked him that question, to forsake everything for me/us.  He just knew.  A guy will know and if he really loves you, he'll know what to do without being reminded, asked to think about it, or to consider it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2014, 02:07:11 PM »
So I didn't crush it.  I confirmed it.  I said my husband would put me first even though I would prefer him not to.  I know this without having to ask him.  Thus, I don't ask (in response to the OP's conversation with her guy).  You just know when someone will put you above everything.  It requires no words.  No asking.

LOL...I guess so.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

zena

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2014, 02:11:10 PM »
I work with them too, but I will be more specific and say that it's those IT support guys that has my heart pitter-patter... lol.  At every company that I had worked with, I have always connected really well with one of them.  There is always chemistry there. 

I C.  LOL...I've always connected well with IT guys too but have never liked them in that way, except I did date a couple of DBA's in my days.  Sales guys, on the other hand, not so much.  They make me so angry all the time and I don't mean that in a good way.

It's good you know the kind of guy you want.  Hopefully, you'll end up with one for the long haul.

Minor,

So that's what keeps drawing me to you... even though you keep trying to push me away... and then pulling me back. >:D

You're drawn to players?  LOL.  J/K.  ;D

Some do like that lifestyle though.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2014, 03:57:59 PM »
What IF?

BK catches her song bird boy and cages him to warble day after day after day.  O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2014, 08:10:16 PM »
I C.

I don't share how my story started (it's something that I'll hold dear to my heart) but it was complex and very complicated too.  Let's just say, the forces around us, did not want us to be (and they still are against us now after 13 years of being married). But, I never asked him that question, to forsake everything for me/us.  He just knew.  A guy will know and if he really loves you, he'll know what to do without being reminded, asked to think about it, or to consider it.

I agree. 

Which is why I am turning him down now.  He is making promises of forever, but I don't believe it and I am not budging.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 08:11:38 PM »
Are programmers players?  If so then I guess so... hahahahahaha.. . maybe that's why it never did work out... b/c while I am drawn to them, I have enough discernment to know that life with a player is nothing but misery.  :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2014, 08:28:32 PM »
Are programmers players?  If so then I guess so... hahahahahaha.. . maybe that's why it never did work out... b/c while I am drawn to them, I have enough discernment to know that life with a player is nothing but misery.  :2funny:

Well you asked the what if....programm ers are all about...

if this is this and if this is that, then do this or do that, the output result
if result is this or that, then do this or that, then output second string result

LOL...players, nah...just pushing buttons here and there and gathering data logic here or there.
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

zena

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 01:27:06 PM »

Sometimes you don't get what you want, but not in a bad way.  There might be another career kind of guy out there for you...for instance, maybe someone who's a genius at math but not actually a programmer, like an engineer, a project manager, maybe even a math/computer science professor.  Just keep an open mind.

Well you asked the what if....programm ers are all about...

if this is this and if this is that, then do this or do that, the output result
if result is this or that, then do this or that, then output second string result

LOL...players, nah...just pushing buttons here and there and gathering data logic here or there.
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

That's pretty funny. 

I got bored of the "If this, then that" logic really quick in those programming classes.  Java anyone?  I hated that one the most, but I think I just had a horrible teacher.

minorcharacter

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 01:39:20 PM »
BK, I don't think you're drawn to players.  You simply gravitate towards others that are like-minded such as yourself.    There's nothing wrong with that at all.  A part of both of us enjoy joking around with him or her in a perverted manner that most people would frown upon, a part of both of us would boink the shit of each other at the Hilton on 94 and McKnight room 434 (hint hint wink wink), but at the end of the day we're simply like minded creatures.  We have our interests such as in improving our writing, making social connections, coming to terms with ourselves, and we simply happen to be really horny for each other. ;)  It's perfectly normal; I don't think my career or what people think I am (which by the way I'm totally not a player) has anything to do with it at all.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2014, 01:46:54 PM »
I sometimes wonder what if BK corners me,  then what?

;D  ;D

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2014, 04:25:26 PM »
BK, I don't think you're drawn to players.  You simply gravitate towards others that are like-minded such as yourself.    There's nothing wrong with that at all.  A part of both of us enjoy joking around with him or her in a perverted manner that most people would frown upon, a part of both of us would boink the shit of each other at the Hilton on 94 and McKnight room 434 (hint hint wink wink), but at the end of the day we're simply like minded creatures.  We have our interests such as in improving our writing, making social connections, coming to terms with ourselves, and we simply happen to be really horny for each other. ;)  It's perfectly normal; I don't think my career or what people think I am (which by the way I'm totally not a player) has anything to do with it at all.

Ah, thank you for that explanation.  I was beginning to worry.  This attraction thing really bugs me. :2funny:

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2014, 07:52:48 PM »
I sometimes wonder what if BK corners me,  then what?

;D  ;D

There's only one way to find out... NOW go and stand in the corner.  >:D

Advertisements