Advertisement

Author Topic: Smile for me....  (Read 13804 times)

BTW

Smile for me....
« on: June 27, 2014, 04:23:36 AM »
"...make your smile change the world, don't let the world change your smile."

I had a very eventful day yesterday. I came home wanting to cry, spent the better part of it trying very hard not to cry....in the end, I laughed it off, like a hysterical person. It was very comforting. Lol....I do feel a little crazy, traumatized. I promise not to be too impetuous and overly motivated, if you promise not to ever put me in that "situation" again. I can't say if I'll recover from it, it may take some time, a lot of convincing, some bribing, some hand-holding...but I'll be brave.

Life's ability to surprise me, made me smile. What matters is that it made a lot of people smile....despi te my pain and despair!  :P :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: Smile for me....
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 08:34:29 AM »
Hello, you.  Emotions are not a weakness and don't kill your emotions because that has a level of cynicism in it that reflects solitude.  There are compassionate people out there; after all, our altruistic nature is what has helped us come this far.  End friendship spiel sequence.

Like this post: +1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 08:38:22 AM »
I practice my smiles and look at my reflection.  It looks fakish and more like a sneer.

I have nothing to smile about...well except when my children makes me laugh.  I'm sure that's genuine but I don't see it in the mirror.  By the time I run over to look at myself in the mirror, it's become a sneer.

Maybe I'm just sneering at myself.  :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 08:41:31 AM »
If you hold the tears back and not let them flow, in time, your joy will also be stiffen and you will feel nothing.  All emotions serve their own purpose.  With such a day as yesterday, the tears would have washed everything clean away and release all the tension... helping you to face a new day with an empty and soft heart that is ready to take on more.  By holding back, all that emotions is still stuck in your heart so there is no room for anything else to get in.

minorcharacter

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 08:44:54 AM »
BTW, listen to me and BK.  Tears are that final round of rain that happens before the dawning of a new day in which the twilight will shine purple and bright.  I cry so much that I have learned to let go of everything bothering me and starting a new.  My emotions no longer scare me because I have found friends who understand and accept me.  All these tears of mine, well, that's why Minnesota is flooded.  ;D

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 08:46:38 AM »
BTW, listen to me and BK.  Tears are that final round of rain that happens before the dawning of a new day in which the twilight will shine purple and bright.  I cry so much that I have learned to let go of everything bothering me and starting a new.  My emotions no longer scare me because I have found friends who understand and accept me.  All these tears of mine, well, that's why Minnesota is flooded.  ;D

You can cry on my chest any day...

BTW

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 09:44:27 AM »
Thanks all! I love the people who can make me smile when I'm feeling blue.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 10:26:06 AM »
I smile every time I see your nick.  Although, you may feel blue, you still radiate happiness to others. 

BTW

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 02:31:34 PM »
I smile every time I see your nick.  Although, you may feel blue, you still radiate happiness to others.

Thank you.  :)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 02:50:05 PM »

I would like to second this.  Whenever I see your nick, BTW, I smile and go like this

BTW

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 04:32:40 PM »
Thank you, lilly! 

I'm a big Spongebob fan!  ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 04:56:29 PM »
Thank you, lilly! 

I'm a big Spongebob fan!  ;D

Really?  Yay!  I love spongebob too!

BTW

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 05:03:45 PM »
"The most beautiful curve on a woman is her smile."

I had a great day, thanks! The exchanges with you leaves me feeling a little frustrated and madly disgruntled. It almost as if you enjoy antagonizing me....and I should know better. Have a grand life!

BTW

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 03:02:31 PM »

BTW

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2014, 12:16:33 PM »
"Smile, it is the key that fits everybody's heart."

I hope everyone celebrated America's birthday safely. Fireworks are best when seen lying on your back!  ;)

The weather was beautiful for the tournament...t he occasional overcast of clouds made it cooler and less humid. Not as fun? The layers of dirt and grime that we tracked home. The nightlife....I'm not sure why I continue to go. It was crowded, hot, not to mention the "free-for all groping" sessions men think they own rights to just cause.....I wonder if the women are going around grabbing crotches? Lol...anyhow, I hope everyone gets a lot of R&R today.

Advertisements