Advertisement

Author Topic: Smile for me....  (Read 13792 times)

greenpaix

Re: Smile for me....
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2014, 06:46:50 PM »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

greenpaix

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2014, 06:50:30 PM »

greenpaix

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2014, 06:55:14 PM »

BTW

« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2014, 06:37:46 AM »
greenpaix-

Thank you for the contribution. I love your choice and taste in music.

Like this post: 0

greenpaix

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2014, 03:38:05 PM »
greenpaix-

Thank you for the contribution. I love your choice and taste in music.

;)

greenpaix

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2014, 03:45:21 PM »

greenpaix

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2014, 03:52:25 PM »

« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 04:07:24 PM by greenpaix »

minorcharacter

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2014, 04:28:42 PM »
Pardon my interjection.  I do not know why but I just enjoy going into the first journal I see and posting in it rather than creating my own.

Growing older, I have learned to better observe and communicate with those around me.  As an adolescent teenager I felt this burdening lonesomeness being unable to identify well with those around me, particularly my family.   However I have come to learn that we all enjoy pizza and horror movies.  These things are very common which leads me to believe that perhaps the real problem was me.  Maybe in my journey I became so self-absorbed in my wants and thoughts that these treasures were oblivious to me.  It is a joyfully humbling experience that puts a smile on my face.  Even though it is a four hour drive away I cannot wait to catch a horror flick and some pizza with my siblings this weekend.

BTW

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2014, 05:07:41 PM »
Pardon my interjection.  I do not know why but I just enjoy going into the first journal I see and posting in it rather than creating my own.

Growing older, I have learned to better observe and communicate with those around me.  As an adolescent teenager I felt this burdening lonesomeness being unable to identify well with those around me, particularly my family.   However I have come to learn that we all enjoy pizza and horror movies.  These things are very common which leads me to believe that perhaps the real problem was me.  Maybe in my journey I became so self-absorbed in my wants and thoughts that these treasures were oblivious to me.  It is a joyfully humbling experience that puts a smile on my face.  Even though it is a four hour drive away I cannot wait to catch a horror flick and some pizza with my siblings this weekend.

My journal is your journal, feel free to express yourself.

Without family tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering. 

BTW

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 09:08:58 PM »
"Wear a smile, one size fits all."

Where have you been hiding? I want to knock the breathe out of you with my charms. I like to feel the tremors of desire that runs through you as your body touches mine. I have been waiting for this....the slow rush of warmth that unfolds within when you're near. Excruciating as it is, I'll be good and play by the rules.

BTW

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2014, 09:16:18 PM »
"People are not perfect, except when they smile."

I like it best when we touch with our eyes closed. The lines of fatigue smoothed away with the simple caress of my fingers. The feeling of happiness felt in the curve of your lips. The enduring strength of your soul when my hand settles into yours. The breathless excitement you elicit as your mouth moves along my skin...lol! My moods can be explicit...it's been a struggle lately! :P  ;D

Close your eyes and feel with your emotions, your heart.....I try to let the emotions people evoke guide me in my perception of them and in how I should receive them in my life. It's when we repress our emotions that we've lost control.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2014, 09:36:15 AM »
BTW, i think if i'm close to you, i will be seduced to the point of no return.  :)

BTW

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2014, 07:14:00 AM »
"Your smile is part of my daily routine."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8s2_QLjF2Vs

BTW

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2014, 07:36:10 AM »
"We do dumb things when we're young to have something to smile about when we're old."

The words I couldn't say last night. I love you for being patient, kind, and considerate with me, every time! Love is a very natural, very basic thing to feel but often times it is the hardest thing to say. We convey it by listening, being thankful, offering compliments, and providing comfort but the words are hardly expressed. I LOVE you, for being you!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:41:46 AM by BTW »

BTW

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2014, 01:52:17 PM »
"Smile it increases your face value."

I don't want the idea of you. The decisions you made in your life before I was a part of it has shaped who you are, I'm grateful. The struggles you endured because there was no helping hand made you stronger, I'm proud. The broken pieces you put back together means you won't give up, I'm not afraid of the jagged edges. The words you can't speak but the heart I can see in your eyes, I won't let you down. We go together. I want the man you are today and the man you become when we're together. Let me show you.

I promise not to run, if you promise to stay.

Advertisements