Advertisement

Author Topic: Smile for me....  (Read 13805 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Smile for me....
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2014, 02:43:55 PM »
You went to a night crotch grab session.  Now that put a smirk on my face.

Like this post: +1
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2014, 10:53:51 PM »
You went to a night crotch grab session.  Now that put a smirk on my face.

can't beat them.  join them. :)

BTW

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 12:15:44 AM »
I'm touchy-feely, I can't talk to people without wanting to touch them. So very hard to refrain from doing sometimes, so I don't mind strangers touching me...but hands on my a.ss without an intro is out of the question. Simple fact, if you want to touch me, talk to me.  ;)

Like this post: 0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 01:39:29 AM »
I'm touchy-feely, I can't talk to people without wanting to touch them. So very hard to refrain from doing sometimes, so I don't mind strangers touching me...but hands on my a.ss without an intro is out of the question. Simple fact, if you want to touch me, talk to me.  ;)

I never would guess you to be such such...

My hands do not waver in such places...that is to say they are kind of sensitive and might have a tendency to get a bit sweaty or clammy.   8)

I admit I do get a smile if when women touch me.  Whether it's just a simple hand contact or their hands stroking my shoulders or chest, and well of course the ever butt pat or squeeze.

I however do not care for the butt slap, or head smack that some women do.  That's way too kaydoo style and if I should turn around and see a kaydoo doing it to me...I will turn around and walk away asap. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 05:20:07 AM »
It hurts not being able to touch you, BTW. 

BTW

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 01:48:38 AM »
"Don't forget to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it."

It's already Friday. I used to look forward to Fridays, now I dread it because the work seems to pile up ten-fold the moment I step out of the office doors. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a better today and all the following Fridays!

I can live life without it but I know I'd rather not. I tend to rush into things...never wanting to give it time to develop. I've always believed it should start with friendship because it doesn't have to end in heartache. Heartbreak may hurt but fear can keep amazing things from happening! Today's mantra.  :)

minorcharacter

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 02:08:03 AM »
I'm so glad I stayed up and waited for you. ;)

BTW

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 01:35:31 PM »
"Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you."

It's hard to step into the boundaries of someone else's reality. Its been a long time since I've had to tell anyone how much I need them. The moment when your phone vibrates and your heart knows who it is, the way your body awakens to the sound of their voice, and the days where their smile is all it takes for everything to make sense. I imagine that is how it should feel. I'm trying to keep in mind all that makes our happiness instead of all that breaks it. Be strong!  :)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 12:24:53 PM »
I wonder what happened to that person who used to make me smile just knowing them.  I could live it up but somehow I've forgotten the reasons behind all of that.  I think it was just spontaneous biological responses and nothing more.

Kind of wondering if the heart knows or cares for the reasons why.

BTW

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2014, 05:37:49 AM »
I wonder what happened to that person who used to make me smile just knowing them.  I could live it up but somehow I've forgotten the reasons behind all of that.  I think it was just spontaneous biological responses and nothing more.

Kind of wondering if the heart knows or cares for the reasons why.

The heart is fickle that's why we have our minds.  ;)

BTW

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2014, 05:38:53 AM »

BTW

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2014, 05:51:51 AM »
"I like people who smile when it's rainy."

I wish we can have a national rainy day! Then we could have a rain festival and enjoy festive rain activities in the rain....I wonder if they do have something if that sort in Seattle or other rainy parts. Randomness going through my mind this morning.  :D

I had an interesting week....one *thing made my week. If nothing comes out of it, I would still be crazy proud of myself. Sometimes we have to jump, no matter how scared we are. Thank you.

BTW

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2014, 08:21:52 PM »
"A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose."

There's a first for everything! I had a fascinating weekend. It's costly trying to paint the town red in Mpls, there is a cover fee for everything. I'm sure it's fun to flirt your way out of the cover, even for entrance into the more liberal bars. Now I know how a man feels when he has to protect a woman from sleazy, unwanted male attention, feels so good to be dangerous and domineering. ;D. If you're not afraid of crazy drunken motorists on a Saturday night in DT Mpls, try the passenger bike carts for a nice, romantic joyride.  First time on the light rail, it was convenient and easy. The mix-up=priceless!  :D

Thank you for a memorable night. You should call me for more of them.  ;)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:35:02 PM by BTW »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 12:59:13 PM »
If you send to me a picture I will smile. O0

BTW

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 07:35:20 AM »
"Your smile makes my heart go boom boom boom."

Life doesn't seem to always happen the way we want it to. So much room for mistakes and so easy to let the interest subside when difficulties arise. I want to toss out the common sense and let the day dreams lead me astray. Let's be in it for all or nothing.....ho w else could we have unconditional love?

Appreciate life today, someone is struggling with loss and death as we type. Thank you for the reminder.  :)

Advertisements