Advertisement

Author Topic: Smile for me....  (Read 13793 times)

BTW

Re: Smile for me....
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2014, 12:40:54 PM »
"My world is filled with smiles when you are with me."

I want you to be the reason for all the bad days, the leaky faucets, the blown out light bulbs, the low pressure tire light  :-[, the losing lottery tickets, the blind dates, and the frogs disguised as Prince Charming. Admit just once what you feel for me. Miss me a little. Tell me you'll remember me. Don't say you're sorry for the things that can't be changed. Only say what you can do because it would be meaningless.

I'm excited about the news. I can't wait to see you, thank you for the soul searching.  :P

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

BTW

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2014, 06:01:34 PM »
"I love it when in the middle of our kiss, I can feel you smiling."

I don't understand why people feel the need to mask hurt, stress, sadness, loneliness.... feelings in general. I don't mind letting my feelings consume me, they are inevitable. I believe we should appreciate it because in the end it is the most humbling experience.

Self-hype!!!  :-* That's what I live for. Try it, you may like it.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2014, 08:21:36 PM »
I miss you BTW.  Wish I am the object of your kiss.  :)

Like this post: +1

BTW

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 12:21:55 AM »
I miss you BTW.  Wish I am the object of your kiss.  :)

You're a sweet man.  :-*

I wish you could see yourself through my eyes.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2014, 04:05:54 PM »
You're a sweet man.  :-*

I wish you could see yourself through my eyes.

I'm afraid to see through your eyes because the person I see you kissing may not be me.  And that will hurt. :)

BTW

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2014, 11:16:41 AM »
"I want to see you with nothing but a smile on."

I don't know about love but I want to live you. Love and all it's nonsense about timing doesn't equal living. I want to live the first time we saw each other, live in the moment when our hands touched, live to hear your laughter and see the need in your eyes....if you're too busy thinking about whether you can love, when you should love, you're neglecting to live in the moments leading up to it.

I'm weak, weakness is what makes me desire more. Don't think about when, how, or where....just think about now.

Ker_roppi

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2014, 09:55:57 PM »
"I want to see you with nothing but a smile on."

I don't know about love but I want to live you. Love and all it's nonsense about timing doesn't equal living. I want to live the first time we saw each other, live in the moment when our hands touched, live to hear your laughter and see the need in your eyes....if you're too busy thinking about whether you can love, when you should love, you're neglecting to live in the moments leading up to it.

I'm weak, weakness is what makes me desire more. Don't think about when, how, or where....just think about now.

Love your blogs and quotes, its so poetic. Self hype sounds very familiar. :) Its derived from self confidence and self worth which leads to actually self love. ;)

BTW

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2014, 03:41:46 AM »
Love your blogs and quotes, its so poetic. Self hype sounds very familiar. :) Its derived from self confidence and self worth which leads to actually self love. ;)

Thank you! You're an inspiration.  ;)

BTW

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2014, 08:21:08 AM »
"I smile to hide the frown and I laugh to hide the tears."

I'm a little melancholy today. Thinking about men, romance, and dating. I don't care if you call me at 3am in the morning, if you're who I'm waiting for, I'll pick up. If you only have $20 dollars on you and you miss me, take me out because I trust in your plans and dreams. Your idea of a night together may be hanging out with your rowdy buddies with me sitting prettily by your side, I'm in as long as that's followed by a massage and some cuddling afterwards. Maybe you're thinking someone better may come along, yes there's always someone more attractive, smarter, funnier, but you're only thinking that because she showed you what the whole package is. Don't make her an option. You might be afraid of getting hurt...it would hurt more if she were to be without you. A man can never be too busy for a woman he wants but a woman can only wait so long for the man she wants.

When we were younger we had the pick of the crop but as we aged we should know that the best things in life aren't waiting to be picked, they're conquered.  :D

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2014, 10:11:48 AM »
I feel bad because a girl had waited for me.  I was too shy to approach her.  So I think she gave up and married someone guy.

It's so sad for both of us.  Why didn't she just come to me and said, I like you?  She should know I'm weak.  :)

BTW

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2014, 08:34:31 AM »
I feel bad because a girl had waited for me.  I was too shy to approach her.  So I think she gave up and married someone guy.

It's so sad for both of us.  Why didn't she just come to me and said, I like you?  She should know I'm weak.  :)

Life is what we make it....don't be afraid of courtship.  ;)

BTW

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2014, 07:35:58 AM »
The Telling Fish

I took out the fishes we bought that night and laid one in my palm. I remember not wanting to do it in front of you for fear all the emotions running through me would be told. I'm grateful you didn't ask me to try it, I'm profoundly superstitious.

It didn't move  in my hand like it did in yours, it laid there motionless and I thought, "the dead one," that's what the directions read...I could feel the panic rise from within and then it started to move. Maybe it felt the anxiety I was feeling. The sides slowly curled up and then it stopped. "Fickle" that's what the fish foretold. Truth or not? I don't know...I don't feel fickle and your fortune proved to be wrong. I'm sorry.

My tribute to you.  :D

greenpaix

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »
 :)

greenpaix

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2014, 06:32:49 PM »
 ;)