Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 86133 times)

Giggles_Shyly

Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #525 on: May 31, 2016, 09:27:04 AM »
A drunk guy is walking down the street. He sees this nun, runs up and knocks her over. He says, "You don't feel so tough now, do you, Batman!?"

:2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #526 on: May 31, 2016, 09:36:59 AM »
How about this:

I've never understood the concept of the gift certificate from Target because for the same $50 bucks, Jane could've gotten me $50 bucks. So instead of giving me cash and giving me the free roam of purchasing items from anywhere, I can only go to Target :D ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 03, 2016, 09:28:17 AM »
I suspect that someone went into hiding :P TrouBle, and since we are still here, it's the other person(s) LOL

:2funny:   :-X    ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #528 on: June 27, 2016, 09:17:27 AM »
New drivers! :D :D :D :D :2funny:

My sister didn’t do as well on her driver’s-ed test as she’d hoped. 
It might have had something to 
do with how she completed this 
sentence: “When the ______ is dead, the car won’t start.”

My sister answered "driver", LOL!

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 27, 2016, 07:32:56 PM »
Funny......it is true though.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 28, 2016, 06:43:20 AM »
Lwgdlej, you're funny.  There is really no correct answer since it's a joke.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 30, 2016, 08:12:59 PM »
No, you're not......just funny.   ;D  ;)

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #532 on: July 01, 2016, 08:07:44 AM »
To surprise her husband, an executive's wife stopped by his office.
When she opened the door, she found him with his secretary sitting in his lap.
Without hesitating, he dictated, "And in conclusion, gentlemen, budget cuts or no budget cuts, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair."

:2funny: :2funny: what does a person do in this case? NOTHING.....

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 06, 2016, 01:11:30 PM »
Hmmmmm.......I should try that.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 03, 2017, 06:29:16 PM »
This is my kind of doctor.   ;D

Doctor:  I'm sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness and have only 10 to live.
Patient: What do you mean, 10? 10 what? Months? Weeks?!
Doctor:  Nine...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 03, 2017, 07:09:09 PM »
More jokes, sis! I needed it. Lolz  I almost had a heart attack earlier while crossing the street because I was struck by lightning. Love the rain but hate lightning and thunder storms.  😉

Must be warm where you're at, because it was so cold here.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 03, 2017, 07:12:28 PM »
This is so Ai Sunya.....

"I heard women love a man in uniform.  Can't wait to start working at McDonald's."

;D   :P

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #537 on: January 12, 2017, 11:36:47 AM »
We need a laugh today since PH is a bit slow:

A little Native American boy asks his chief how babies in their tribe get their names.
The chief replies, "When a baby is born, the father takes him outside of the tee-pee, holds him over his head, and names him after the first thing he sees - like 'Running-Wolf' or 'Flying-Cloud'. Why do you ask, Two-Dogs-Jumping?"

Like this post: +2

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 13, 2017, 04:00:11 PM »
We need a laugh today since PH is a bit slow:

A little Native American boy asks his chief how babies in their tribe get their names.
The chief replies, "When a baby is born, the father takes him outside of the tee-pee, holds him over his head, and names him after the first thing he sees - like 'Running-Wolf' or 'Flying-Cloud'. Why do you ask, Two-Dogs-Jumping?"

:2funny:  :2funny:

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 13, 2017, 04:07:27 PM »
One evening a father overheard his son saying his prayers   "God bless Mommy,   Daddy and Grammy.   Goodbye Grampa."

Well,  the father thought it was strange,   but he soon forgot about it.   The next day,  the Grandfather died.

A month later the father heard his sony saying prayers again:   "God bless Mommy.  God bless Daddy.  Goodbye Grammy."   The next day the grandmother died.   Well,  the father was getting more than a little woried about the whole situation.

One week later,  the father once again overheard his sons prayers.   "God Bless Mommy.  Good bye Daddy."

This nearly gave the father a heart attack.  He didn't say anything but he got up early to go to work,   so that he would miss the traffic.   He stayed all through lunch and dinner.   Finally after midnight he went home.   He was still alive!   When he got home he appologised to his wife.   "I am sorry Honey.  I had a very bad day at work today."

"You think you've had a bad day?   YOU THINK YOU'VE HAD A BAD DAY!?"   the wife yelled,   "The mailman dropped dead on my doorstep this morning!"

Like this post: +2

Advertisements