Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 86187 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #540 on: January 13, 2017, 06:54:00 PM »
Funny, GS and Lilly!   :2funny:  ;D

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #541 on: January 17, 2017, 09:14:41 AM »
Signs of aging :2funny:

Another sign of getting older just started happening to me. Driving down the highway, I saw my blinker was on. I don't remember putting that thing on. I had no idea how long it had been on for. You suddenly realize, 'I'm the guy I used to hate to be behind.'

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 20, 2017, 10:33:25 AM »
Signs of aging :2funny:

Another sign of getting older just started happening to me. Driving down the highway, I saw my blinker was on. I don't remember putting that thing on. I had no idea how long it had been on for. You suddenly realize, 'I'm the guy I used to hate to be behind.'

Ok.  I admit, it's happened to me before.......b ut......but... ....it's only cause I'm preoccupied with concentrating on the road. ;D  :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 02, 2017, 10:17:07 AM »
Ok.  I admit, it's happened to me before.......b ut......but... ....it's only cause I'm preoccupied with concentrating on the road. ;D  :D
Troubles and their identity crisis...did you know that one of you is crazy?  if you look at the other one and she seems normal, guess who's the crazy one!  :2funny: :2funny:

Giggles' daughter was giving her a tea party.  She brought her a cup of 'tea' filled with water, of course.  After several cups of tea, Tou (her husband) came home.  Giggles made him wait in the living room to watch her little princess bring her a cup of 'tea', because it was 'just the cutest thing'.  Daddy waited and sure enough, she came down the hall with a cup of tea for mommy.  He watched her drink it up and said, "you know, the only place she can reach for water is the toilet?!?" 

Ladies...bikin i season is just around the corner, sadly Dairy Queen is closer...let me get you guys some Vanilla shakes.   :-* :-*

Like this post: +2
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #544 on: February 02, 2017, 12:02:28 PM »
 :2funny:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 08, 2017, 08:27:57 AM »
GS has been having a lot of TrouBles lately about homosexuality. she don't know why; she just have them.
For a long time, she thought maybe one of her roommates, Lilly, was lesbian. So finally, last night, when Lilly asked her to slow dance naked with her in the strobe light...
GS asked, 'Hey girl, are you a lesbian?'
and Lilly said, 'No.'
GS said, 'Let's dance!' 

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #546 on: February 08, 2017, 08:36:50 AM »
 :D :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #547 on: February 10, 2017, 10:03:30 AM »
Why did the fish blush???

BECAUSE it saw the ocean's bottom ;D

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #548 on: February 10, 2017, 10:03:48 AM »
A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?" The wife says, "The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old." "Oh yeah?" quipped her husband, "What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?" She said, "Your name never came up in the conversation."

:P :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 21, 2017, 01:41:56 PM »
You two can be very entertaining.   ;D  :D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 23, 2017, 08:49:28 AM »
I never knew why GS collects cans, now I know why...

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today.
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Pebhmong one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for recycling refund, you would have received a $215.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg.

drink up!

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 23, 2017, 10:10:51 AM »
someone was talking about "urge" to me.

A Ms. Niam Nkauj Ntsuab approached me and said she had the biggest urge to get laid, she's been horny since her separation from her boyfriend, and needs it badly.  She asked if I was free and available?  Excited and happy to obliged, I answered, " yes, of course!"  she replied, "great, please come over tonight at 7"  I said, "oh yea, 7 is perfect!" then she continued, "I need you to pick up and watch, Charlene!"  Charlene was her dog!   :knuppel2:  >:( :idiot2: :knuppel2:

the next day and still bitter for being set up, I decided to charge her for my time!

me:  >:( ....Ntsuab, I'm sorry, but I will have to charge you for watching your dog!  you had the chance to pick her up after one hour, it's gonna cost you $100!

Ntsuab: well, i did call but you didn't answer.

me:  >:( >:(  ...well, you know what? I'm gonna charge you $300 bucks now, because I had to keep her all night and I didn't get laid.

Ntsuab: well, mister!  you owe me $500, you had the chance with Charlene and you didn't!

...I instantly had the urge to kill her, but died of a heart attack! 

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #552 on: February 23, 2017, 10:33:52 AM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone has urges to a certain degree. but chooses to be :-X about it :D ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 24, 2017, 12:49:54 PM »
I never knew why GS collects cans, now I know why...

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today.
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Pebhmong one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for recycling refund, you would have received a $215.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg.

drink up!

Actually, she would gain $215 and a beer gut.   ;D  :D

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 07, 2017, 07:49:49 AM »
An American wannabe blond woman lay awkwardly sprawled across three entire seats in the movie theater. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to this funny looking Asian woman, "Sorry, but you’re only allowed one seat." she didn’t budge. The usher became more impatient, "Hey, if you don’t get up from there I’m going to have to call my manager." Once again, she just muttered and did nothing. The usher marched briskly back up the aisle, and in a moment, he returned with the manager. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move her, but with no success. Finally, they summoned Ai Sunya. Ai Sunya surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right what’s your name?" "tRouBLe," she moaned. "Where you from, tRouBLe?" asked Ai Sunya. With a terrible strain in her voice, and without moving, tRouBLe replied;

"The balcony"…..

:D ;D :2funny:
Klutzy tRouBLe

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 07:52:33 AM by Ai Sunya »

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Advertisements