Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 86164 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2014, 08:36:05 AM »
Top Ten Things Men Understand About Women

:2funny:     ;D

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2014, 12:41:49 PM »
A man died and went to The Judgment, they told him , “Before you meet with God,  I should tell you — we’ve looked over your life and to be honest you really didn’t do anything particularly good or bad. We’re not really sure what to do with you. Can you tell us anything you did that can help us make a decision?”

The newly arrived soul thought for a moment and replied, “Yeah, once I was driving along and came upon a person who was being harassed by a group of thugs. So I pulled over, got out a bat, and went up to the leader of the thugs. He was a big, muscular guy with a ring pierced through his lip. Well, I tore the  ring out of his lip, and told him he and his gang had better stop bothering this guy or they would have to deal with me!”

“Wow that’s impressive, “When did this happen?”

“About three minutes ago,” came the reply.

;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2014, 06:06:32 PM »
Some Differences Between Men and Women

• Women have more imagination than men. They need it to tell men how wonderful they are.
• Women have a number of faults. Men have only two – everything they say and everything they do.
• A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
• When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. When men are depressed, they invade another country.
• Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Dogs are a man’s best friend. Now you know which sex is smarter.
• Men always want to be a woman’s first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man’s last romance.
• There are two times when a man doesn’t understand a woman – before marriage and after marriage.
• Only two things are necessary for a man to do to keep his wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, and the other is to let her have it.
• Some husbands are living proof that a woman can take a joke.

proudlao

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2014, 07:04:12 PM »
Women are selfish and think they are smart but men will put them in their place  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2014, 01:02:53 PM »
Women are selfish and think they are smart but men will put them in their place  ;D

We want you to think that you're smart and that we can be selfish.....fo r you to believe you'll be putting us in our place but in reality, we're molding you into what we want you to become.    ;D

proudlao

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2014, 01:05:39 PM »
That's what we want you to think  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2014, 05:35:33 AM »
And that's what we're letting you think.   ;D

proudlao

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2014, 08:05:05 AM »
That's what we let you to believe  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2014, 01:37:07 PM »
You can believe what you want to believe but we know what we let you think we believe.    ;D

proudlao

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2014, 01:44:07 PM »
I said so, so you can believe and pretend to think you know that you let us believe you think you know  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2014, 04:54:07 PM »
Do you know what you're saying about what you know or what you think you know?   ;D    :P

proudlao

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2014, 07:33:15 AM »
Do you know you said what I said  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2014, 02:08:09 PM »
No, I said more than what you said, even though you think I said what you said.   ;D

proudlao

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2014, 08:32:01 AM »
You said blah blah and I know you did  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2014, 09:34:55 AM »
IF I said "blah blah" then that would mean you said "blah blah" too, since you said I said what you said.   ;D

Advertisements