Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways....there's this little sand volleyball tournament...  (Read 1326 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I have prepared by eating ice cream and chicken and mash potatoes!!!!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: So anyways....there's this little sand volleyball tournament...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 06:28:41 PM »
Yay!! We beat our first two teams!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »
Keep going!  O0  O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 09:03:59 PM »
We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm so sandy... the car is full of sandy from the drive home...

Obviously this hero's face must be hidden....don't need girls chasing him down trying to maul him for autographs and kisses!

The trophy!

Well it was just a little tournament on a sand court...
Truth is there was no real volleyball players.. 
Just a bunch of rag tag teams..  and people who just played for fun...

and the funnie thing was.. there was just three teams...

But it was still fun...

I didn't think we was going to win the championship game.

It was so scary...

It was...

You play best out of 3 games... game to 11 to determine the winner of the game.  If there was a third game to break the tie, it was a rally point game to 11.

All in all it just feels nice to win.

I ate alot of sand trying to compensate for some of my players... and one of my other team mate ate alot of sand too trying to compensate for our other team mates.

I think it's funnie some people don't know how to serve under hand... I was telling my players... all we have to do is get the serve over and we have a chance...  just underhand serve the ball... one of my team mate said she doesn't know how to underhand serve! hahahaha  I couldn't believe it!  But she was serious... so she was doing overhands and well... it was netting...  you don't even have a chance at a point if the ball doesn't even go over on the serve.... 

Oh wells!  We still won but it was very nerve wrecking... you don't want to be greedy and try to hog everything so when the ball comes near someone you just hope and pray they dont hit it out of bounds....

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 11:00:44 PM »
awesome!  I would love to just play for fun again.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements