Advertisement

Author Topic: Child Immigration Crisis  (Read 8620 times)

Lyn Song

Re: Child Immigration Crisis
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2015, 04:24:57 AM »
Such sad and tragic conflict in the southern countries. I pray for a great future to these young children. Lyn wish the best for all of you little ones, hopefully once you mature you could return back home and turn those tragic countries into much peaceful ones.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +439
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2015, 05:01:31 AM »
Hear me out guys.  Supposedly their native countries are riddled with crime and political turmoil or whatever and no humane person would want to send them back, right?  Also if we keep them here chances are they'll get thrown into some small area that is ran by a government project which will only perpetuate the economic depression and all ramifications thereof that we already have going on.

What if we take the Final Fantasy 8 approach to this whole thing?  Create strictly disciplined military academies that focus on STEM fields to counterbalance countries like China or India that graduated by far more engineers, scientists, and mathematicians that we do?  Also, we'd be perfectly prepped in the event that a sorceress from another dimension, where all space-time have been compressed, attacks us.

I honestly have no idea how we're going to fund this (maybe reallocating funds from the bloated military budget); just saiyan'.

I hope all these Liberal sympathizers will feel the same when they are replaced by such immigrants.

Silicon Valley supports immigration because they know they can hire them for much cheaper whilst not having to worry that an employee on a work visa is going to leave a project unfinished because they got a better job offer elsewhere.

These Liberal sympathizers are obviously unaware of the "BABY HOTEL".  ::) A scheme hatched by Chinese-Americans where they receive Chinese citizens on work or student visas and during their stay these women have their baby in America. Then they can claim their child is a natural-born citizen to extend their stay.

These children south of our borders aren't necessarily here just to better their lives. They are here with plans to achieve reunification with their own biological parents.

Of course Liberals are all for this. To them it's the biggest opportunity to add to their stock voters.

I think Conservatives should play this game. Fine. Allow the illegals to stay on one condition - they get first dibs when it comes to entitlement programs. That ought to get Blacks, Mexicans, and Asians on the low wage scale to reconsider.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Buttercup

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2015, 03:34:16 PM »
They're here to feed our growing population of baby boomers who will soon be retiring with social security.  With Obama care it's even easier for them to stay living on lower wages while keeping the minimum wage in check.  The blacks and other minorities will have to succumb to their competition with the new arrivals.  The 1 percent wins here again.

Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2015, 03:55:01 PM »
Obama's law says that if you're under the age of 16 and were here before 2007, your deportation status could be delayed indefinitely?  Isn't that a double negative?  Delayed indefinitely, which is it?  If it's delayed are they going to be deported later or are they getting a free pass to stay indefinitely on our tax dollars.  2.9 billion called for by Obama to protect the border and help these kids.

Or you could blame Bush for signing the anti-human trafficking law to protect and harbor these children here in the U.S.  Basically, we are telling other countries to send their kids here and we'll support and babysit them.  More taxes for everyone here to pay with no job, wait, maybe I should start a new career in Humanitarian aid.  ;)

Advertisements