Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways... played this kid 1 on 1 basketball....  (Read 1004 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So anyways... played this kid 1 on 1 basketball....
« on: July 13, 2014, 10:57:28 AM »
I won!

We were playing 21 and instead of shooting free throws from the free throw line, we shot from the 3 pointer...

I didn't hit one!!!  untill when I got to 19... then I had to sink them both...  and luckily I did...

For some reason I just don't have the arm strength from that far...  I don't want to shoot it any other way than how I shoot from inside the arc becuase I think the way other's shoot from there looks dorky so I don't shoot like that.  They shoot from their chest and push up... I think it looks dorky...

But they way I shoot from 3 is even dorkier when I try to really make it in.

Anyways...I did a euro step in the game... a high off the glass... a fake over the head bring it back and drop it in...

lets see what other cool moves... 

My jumpers were all money too! 

But I guess it's easy when of course you're playing agianst someone who's a bit below your skill level.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: So anyways... played this kid 1 on 1 basketball....
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:12:10 PM »
You probably have the strength to shoot 3s.  It might be your technique.  As for the other guys, they look dorky because they shouldn't be releasing from the chest.  Even if they are able to perfect the shot, it would be too easy for the defense to stop the shot.   

That being said, there are many schools of thought when it comes to shooting.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: So anyways... played this kid 1 on 1 basketball....
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:13:19 PM »
Yes I have a very different school of thought when it comes to shooting and scoring...

My school of thought is "does it look good?  Look cool?"

The folks I play with thier school of thought is "the ball must go in!"

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements