Advertisement

Author Topic: a legacy of love: peoms, short stories, writing entries, photos, etc.  (Read 1799 times)

LadyLionness

Depending on how we have lived our lives, long after we are gone, our legacy will live on.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:18:44 AM by LadyLionness »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

a mother's legacy

"Love each other.   I have many of you because when I am gone, I want you to be there for each other." 

I have 14 children.  I inherited 9, adopted 1, and gave birth to 4.  My oldest is 32 and my youngest is 12.  Standing his this side of the hill, looking back over all the places that I have been, I would have to say that my greatest accomplishment is my children.  They are the very reason why I am who I am today.  Many, if not all, of my decisions were made for and inspired by my children.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:19:35 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

As my children venture out into the world, I see
the bits and pieces of me that goes with them and it warms my
heart.  All my hard work and sacrifices are not for naught.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:19:57 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

a project manager's legacy to those who reports to me

Never compete against another person.  You will never know what they are up to or what they are doing until it has come to fruition.   In doing so, you will always be a follower and many steps behind the one you are competing against.

Determine your own path.  Give it all that you have got.  At the end of the day, you will know that you have done all that you could, that it was truly your very best for that day.  Keep repeating it each day and you will ever need to compare yourself to another.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:19:13 AM by LadyLionness »

ButterflyKisses

nice

FarewellMyConcubine

If my sculpture isn't carved on some mt. Then at least know I was cherish by someone.  That is all I ask for.

LadyLionness

If my sculpture isn't carved on some mt. Then at least know I was cherish by someone.  That is all I ask for.

I hear you.  For us ordinary folks, it would be good enough if our sculpture is carved into the heart of someone.  Long after we are gone, they will still remember us... or at least the philosophies that we live by would outlast us and be passed on from generations to generations.

FarewellMyConcubine

I hear you.  For us ordinary folks, it would be good enough if our sculpture is carved into the heart of someone.  Long after we are gone, they will still remember us... or at least the philosophies that we live by would outlast us and be passed on from generations to generations.

You said it beautifully..

Honey B Hawj

Re: a legacy of love: peoms, short stories, writing entries, photos, etc.
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 06:17:20 PM »
Interesting thread.

Advertisements