Advertisement

Author Topic: Played another pick up soccer game today... and...  (Read 1064 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Played another pick up soccer game today... and...
« on: July 16, 2014, 03:38:43 PM »
We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the assist for the win...

score was 9 to 9... last point to win...

I was like assist master or something...

Me and this other guy... I assist to him... and he would kick it in...

But the downside to the win was... I got kicked in the "spot" with the ball two times...

OUch.....  the first time... I was trying to chest the ball in... but some odd reason it fell short and ended up hitting my "spot"... and since it wasn't a hard surface.. the ball didn't go to the goal fast.. and then the goalie was able to recover to block it.. if it'd hit my chest!  Oh I would've scored!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Played another pick up soccer game today... and...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »
Today, we really looked like soccer players!!

I thought I was in the World Cup!!

It's funnie, so some brung thier camcorder to film the whole game...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements