Advertisement

Author Topic: JOIN Hmong-Archive  (Read 4780 times)

xxkanaxx

JOIN Hmong-Archive
« on: July 29, 2014, 04:03:49 PM »
Join our facebook, tumblr and forum on an adventure to bring Hmong people from all over the world together....

http://hmoob-archive.tumblr.com/

By the way, I'm looking for translator or blogger please email me at [email protected]

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: JOIN Hmong-Archive
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 04:17:44 PM »
Awesome, are you by any chance in collaboration with the one in St. Paul?

xxkanaxx

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 04:57:21 PM »
No I'm not, I'm actually from Colorado. I didn't think Minnesota had one, if they did I haven't seen one.

For so long, I seen many Hmong people are extremely greedy and can careless about the Hmong culture, probably the main reason we don't have a country in the first place.

This site was self created by me. I'm looking for people who are motivated and almost selfless people to work with, to bring our community together.

Whole purpose
-Increase Hmong Entertainment Revenue
a. Truth is that Hmong community isn't a small (a lot people than Mongolia, almost the same amount of people in Laos).

Sell product to Hmong people first- Then sell it to other industry

Believe or not but I saw an interview with Hmong China people, and they say the like the movies hmong people makes.

-Teaching/ volunteer
a. Travel the world to teach a standard Hmong Language (Hmong has more then 2 dialect, even with two dialect...  there are some Hmong green can't understand Hmong green-opposite way).

(MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEO)

b. Many Hmong people lives in a third world country, therefore, teaching them about new technology, filtration, etc

c. ETC

chidorix0x

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 09:27:35 PM »
It looks more like a (cheap/cheesy) Sears/JCPenny's catalogue than a Hmong Archive anything.

(I would have gladly volunteered to "translate", and then some too, but what is being advertised is so off-putting, it is pointless to entertain the thought of being remotely involved.  But do whatever you like  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D)

xxkanaxx

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 09:34:57 PM »
It looks more like a (cheap/cheesy) Sears/JCPenny's catalogue than a Hmong Archive anything.

(I would have gladly volunteered to "translate", and then some too, but what is being advertised is so off-putting, it is pointless to entertain the thought of being remotely involved.  But do whatever you like  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D)

You're ignorant. Apparently, you have no idea what this site is about.

Advertisements