Advertisement

Author Topic: Longmire.........  (Read 1021 times)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Longmire.........
« on: July 31, 2014, 01:48:27 PM »
Why didn't I watch it when it first came out.  Now, I'm addicted to that show.  I could watch a good show at 10pm because that the only time when my husband and kids are in bed so it allowed me some time to relaxed. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Longmire.........
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 11:30:00 PM »
I saw the preview. Looks interesting. I'm hooked on Mistresses, Resurrection, and Believe. But those show are done for the season. now, I'm hooked on Naked & Afraid.  ;D

Naked and afraid is not that show where the people are nude and in the forest?  My boys watched something similar to that one evening and then the next morning I saw them going through on demand to watch more of it and I had to tell them that not a show for them.  I guess they probably see it has a hunting and adventure show. 

I watched most show at 10pm pacific time.  Monday is Longmire, Tuesday is Cry Wofle (sometime pretty little liars with my daughter at 8pm if time allowed), etc.  I'm more into ID discovery so anything good that come out new at night time otherwise day time when I'm up getting the kids ready for school or seeing husband off to work it mostly Dog the bounty hunter, criminal mind and csi Miami.  CSI and NCIS I couldn't keep up with it anymore because the show are around 8-9pm and I have to deal with getting the kids to bed. 

I hope revenge is back soon.  Body of proof seem like it won't be making a comeback. 

Like this post: 0

Advertisements