Advertisement

Author Topic: Comic book...  (Read 9326 times)

Blee

Comic book...
« on: August 04, 2014, 02:52:32 PM »
So do you guys read comic books? If so which ones?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Comic book...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
I used to love reading comic books when I was younger.   I was mainly interested in the X-Men comics.   ;D

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 01:15:09 PM »
as of right now just the walking dead

Blee

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 06:51:21 PM »
Thats cool, I haven't read the X-Men since the 90s but I still love reading me some X-men, maybe I'll check out some of the newer ones. I read some of the new Nightcrawler series pretty good but pretty different too compared to the X-men of old.

I haven't read any walking dead at the moment, also I haven't seen any of the TV show either though...But I'm glad it interests you. Zombies isn't really my thing but as the story is good, thats good.

Been reading alot of the new 52 for DC. I like the DC characters alot but the new 52 changed some of the storylines for the original so sorta sucky.  I am excited about the new season of Arrow on tv as well as the premiere of the Flash as well. Arrows been good and I hopefully Flash will just be the same, good!

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »
well lets just said the im updated with the walking dead but some of my favorites were marvel zombies, amazing spider-man civil war, smallville a tv show that turn into a comic book series, x-men vs the avengers, batman and robin (2009) but lately i just dont have time to read one day when i have time i'll read them again

Offline ICU2

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 06:08:03 PM »
So do you guys read comic books? If so which ones?

a long time ago.

i used to love the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men.

does anyone have digital copies of some of the comics from like 2001 and onward?

I'd pay for a copy of some of them.  I have digital copies of some of them, spiderman, hulk, fantastic four, x men, marvel civil war, etc.

Offline ICU2

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 06:08:57 PM »
I used to love reading comic books when I was younger.   I was mainly interested in the X-Men comics.   ;D

you are my kind of girl  ;)

who was your favorite character?

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 10:05:31 PM »
When I was younger.  Superman, Spiderman, Spawn.  I don't remember much, maybe b/c I looked at the drawings and not the.words.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 09:37:15 AM »
you are my kind of girl  ;)

who was your favorite character?

Favorite character was Phoenix since she was sexy and powerful.   I've always found Cyclops and Iceman attractive,  as well.  ;D

When I was younger.  Superman, Spiderman, Spawn.  I don't remember much, maybe b/c I looked at the drawings and not the.words.  ;D

Superman and Spiderman are cool........th en Supergirl and Spiderwoman came along, and they were cooler.  Hahaha.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 09:57:37 AM »
Favorite character was Phoenix since she was sexy and powerful.   I've always found Cyclops and Iceman attractive,  as well.  ;D

Superman and Spiderman are cool........th en Supergirl and Spiderwoman came along, and they were cooler.  Hahaha.

Female super heros are always cooler.  Only because they look hot and sexy in spandex.  :D

Oh yeah, Phoenix was kinda loco en el coco.  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 10:15:44 AM »
Men can look hot and sexy in spandex too.   ^-^

Move "loco" around and you have "cool."   Phoenix was kinda cool en el coco?  Hehehe.   :P   You're just jello my character can beat your character(s).    ;D

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 10:25:34 AM »
True, I do look awesome in spandex.  :P

Phoenix is kinda cool but Storm is way hotter and awesome.  I'm not jello over your character, she got stabbed by wolverine in xmen 3. Who's jello now.  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 10:32:24 AM »
No pic, no care.  Hehehe.    :P

No, Phoenix is way hotter and more powerful than Storm will ever be.  Hello.....she asked to be stabbed, so ha!   :P    ;D

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 10:39:42 AM »
No pic, no care.  Hehehe.    :P

No, Phoenix is way hotter and more powerful than Storm will ever be.  Hello.....she asked to be stabbed, so ha!   :P    ;D

Its in my fitness thread.  :P

Phoenix is powerful but she lacks charisma so she gets points deducted.  Storm is a 10.  Knock knock anybody home?Phoenix still died.  :P

Offline ICU2

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 12:36:01 PM »

phoenix was a cool powerful character.  what i loved most were the jaw dropping oversize tits on the ladies  :o :o .  i was young, my eyes were glued to them.  I liked the really nice artwork too.  My favorite artist was Jim Lee, dude can draw.  There were others too, but i couldn't wait to get my hands on the comics he drew.

of all the lady character, i was attracted to Pyslocke.  She was sexy, cool, fierce...and sexy again  ;D

but my all time fav character is Apolcalypse.  dude was awesome.  O0

Advertisements