Advertisement

Author Topic: If i knew what I knew now  (Read 3526 times)

Dolly

Re: If i knew what I knew now
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 07:20:53 AM »
:)

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:05:15 AM by Dolly »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 07:40:22 AM »
Snowdrop: she, my sister in law (husband sister)

because I want to be a good nyab, I want to have a good relationship with my husband's family but living here is hell. After living here for six months, i knew this was not the place for me. No, i don't want to have a good name nor a good reputation. That, I don't even care, i just want peace and to live comfortably but seems so impossible because of how people live here. Who am i to complain, right? I just a nyab, don't like, get out. working on it and if anyone in the house hates me, be my guest.Because I'm so annoyed these days, i feel like i am becoming a very ugly person and i hate that. I wake up angry. I really do because I know how my day will go.

dated my husband for a pretty long time before we got married too. I guess the saying, "you see the bird fly, not where he lay his nest," very true.

marriage is a beautiful thing, i would tell my single sisters but don't get married. Just date forever ahaha. Honestly, i don't know how it is for others but for me, from my personal experience. You can date a man/woman for 10+years. If you don't live with him/him, share the same roof. you don't know him. Not until you do and worst, you don't know his family.

sometimes i hate myself for marrying my husband but I don't regret it, sometimes haha because I love my baby heheehe but why didn't I know his sisters will butt in our life. There were so many red flags. Apparently, my husband has an older sister who likes to worry about other peoples lives than her own and worst she likes to gossip. I knew she was a gossiper when I first met her. I had to deal with one when my husband and I were dating. Now, its two. I guess I am just a very hateful person. Although I admit I am heartless now. I'm just going to explode someday. And I have been bugging my husband for us to move out. He said we will see. *sighs

Why are you and the husband living with his parents?  Is he not able to support himself?

Dolly

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 10:43:10 AM »
 ;D

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:04:10 AM by Dolly »

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 01:17:40 PM »
Time to move out.  The money saved from living with the in laws is not worth the headaches. 

Dolly

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »
 O0

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:03:15 AM by Dolly »

Advertisements