Advertisement

Author Topic: a room of her own  (Read 16810 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: a room of her own
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2014, 01:52:13 PM »
Thanks, trouble. :)

You're welcome, Lilac.   ;)

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2014, 02:32:23 PM »
Hnub no yog koj hnub yug. Kuv zoo siab tshaj plaws tias kuv yug los ua koj tus ntxhais. Ua tsaug koj tau hlub kuv, txhawb kuv tus kheej, thiab ua ntau txhua yam rau peb sawv daws. Koj cov txiaj ntsim mas kuv yuav nqa hauv nruab siab mus tag kuv lub neej. I love you.

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2014, 11:51:43 PM »
I've been told that I'm too soft and sensitive for this world, but I don't want to change. Being soft lets me accept other people's rejections and barbs with equanimity, lets me take the pain inside myself and mold it into my own shape. I want to hold a flower believing that it's a beautiful flower, not something doomed to die. The sun is bright and it may blind me sometimes, and sometimes I make mistakes and say terrible things, but I am still just a small flame in a big world. Whoever stands with me stays with me forever. Being soft is not a path towards cowardice or the inability to face the world. In truth, I think it's one of the most honest, sincere ways of living one's life, and I must be true to myself, forever.

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2014, 11:40:14 PM »
help me, I'm holding on for dear life
won't look down
won't open my eyes
keep my glass full until morning light
cuz I'm just holding on for tonight

diamondgirl

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2014, 12:31:04 AM »
one of those nights, eh?

i would drink with you but i'm a morning person now.  so i tell myself.

only in the death of a flower can we see why life is precious, only in the struggle through suffering can we come to appreciate peace. beauty can only come to existence in the contrast of ugliness. and in the gulf between these extremeties we find what it means to be human.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:16:41 AM by diamondgirl »

Like this post: -1

diamondgirl

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2014, 12:37:29 AM »
i may be late in this endeavor, but i have you a message for delivery
to our friend in far away places, in small town or big city,
along river or by sea, i haven't forgotten, three letters: H-B-D

To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a Wild Flower,

Is like to...

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:00:23 AM by diamondgirl »

Like this post: -1

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2014, 02:52:57 PM »
one of those nights, eh?

i would drink with you but i'm a morning person now.  so i tell myself.

only in the death of a flower can we see why life is precious, only in the struggle through suffering can we come to appreciate peace. beauty can only come to existence in the contrast of ugliness. and in the gulf between these extremeties we find what it means to be human.

/pushes you a whiskey anyway. I know you want it. Lol.

I shall pass on the msg because I love being your little messenger girl. Nothing pleases me more than getting involved (again) between two of my best buddies. Have no fear... I will tell them.

P.s. someone must hate you.. cuz I didn't give you those negative points. LOL.

Kenshin

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2014, 02:24:28 PM »
I've been told that I'm too soft and sensitive for this world, but I don't want to change. Being soft lets me accept other people's rejections and barbs with equanimity, lets me take the pain inside myself and mold it into my own shape. I want to hold a flower believing that it's a beautiful flower, not something doomed to die. The sun is bright and it may blind me sometimes, and sometimes I make mistakes and say terrible things, but I am still just a small flame in a big world. Whoever stands with me stays with me forever. Being soft is not a path towards cowardice or the inability to face the world. In truth, I think it's one of the most honest, sincere ways of living one's life, and I must be true to myself, forever.

Miss Night Owl,

I like how you treasure a person that values you and you him/her.  "Whoever stands with me stays with me forever."   O0 O0

Like this post: +1

diamondgirl

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »
/pushes you a whiskey anyway. I know you want it. Lol.

I shall pass on the msg because I love being your little messenger girl. Nothing pleases me more than getting involved (again) between two of my best buddies. Have no fear... I will tell them.

P.s. someone must hate you.. cuz I didn't give you those negative points. LOL.

thanks. and thanks for the drink, but i suspect you may be trying to kill me, slowly. hey i get enough of that from the local bartenders, geez. and yea i know you didn't give me the -1's. but love and hate are so close they could be the same thing. me thinks they loves me.

pm me whoever you are. don't be shy. if you don't hear from me right away, know that i will reply back. eventually.

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2015, 10:58:58 AM »
Herr god, Herr Lucifer
Beware
Beware.

Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And I eat men like air.

-sylvia plath

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2015, 09:09:02 PM »

Someday she will look back to how it used to be, and she might feel a pang of regret for those sweeter days. She might even feel sad now and then for what she lost, for the wounds that will never heal, for the words that can never be spoken again. She crossed a threshold that changed her life, and now she is feeling the backlash. The sting is small but lasts a long time, and makes her weep in the darkness. Vague memories and a lingering sweetness--that's all that she has left: poor trophies from another era. She trembles at the loss, chooses the truth. There is no going back to how it used to be, back to how she once was. Now everything is cold and bright--a lake that's so clear she can see straight down to the bottom. The spiral she fell down was crazy and painful, and she never wants to go through that again. But that's not how life works. So even if it happens again, the silver lining on the horizon illuminates one single truth that she carries with her: whatever comes, she will make it through.

Like this post: +1

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2015, 08:38:21 AM »

You remind me of this person.  Smart, funny, caring, and uses words as weapons of mass destruction.  :)

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2015, 05:37:30 PM »

You remind me of this person.  Smart, funny, caring, and uses words as weapons of mass destruction.  :)

Thanks, Json... My words can cut people for sure.

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2015, 05:56:25 PM »
Thanks, Json... My words can cut people for sure.

I take that as you accepting my apology.   ;)

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2015, 11:37:18 AM »
I take that as you accepting my apology.   ;)

Yes. Because I forgive people when they apologize instead of laying another guilt trip on them.

Advertisements