Advertisement

Author Topic: Revelation  (Read 9097 times)

J-a-s-o-n

Re: Revelation
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 11:30:16 AM »
Maybe you're the bug.that's biting others.  :P.  It failed miserably b/c you didn't keep your word.  I wrote it and it occurred to you that you should write one b/c it triggered your memory.  If I never wrote it, you would of never remembered.  ;D.  All revelation are positive to an extent while some are bittersweet.   O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 12:56:38 PM »
*looks in the mirror*   Nope, I'm no bug.    :D   It didn't fail, because it was not unsuccessful nor was it not able to be done.   :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 01:04:30 PM »
Guess I'm the bug then.  I'm always biting your forehead and you're always smacking it.  :2funny:  You're just making excuses b/c you know I'm right and you're wrong.  Just admit it.  You failed and backed out on your word.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 08:48:27 PM »
Are you saying you hate yourself?    >:D    ;D

you hate bugs
you are a bug
you hate yourself

You're not right and I'm not wrong.  I just haven't had time to think about it and was a bit slow in doing it.  Overall, it wasn't a fail since it's being done now.   :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2014, 04:59:38 AM »
So you hate me too?  ???  That explains a lot.  :P  You wrote one in a jiffy for someone who didn't have time.  Or you're saying that you're slow.  :2funny:  Its okay if you don't want to tell me.  I understand.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 10:35:59 AM »
You didn't answer my question so I won't answer yours......... yet.   >:D    ;D   I wrote one because gotta keep up with you, ya know.  Hehehe.    :P

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 12:45:32 PM »
Fine, I'll answer your question.  I do hate myself and I punish myself by testing my limits in missions.  ;D. Your turn.  You didn't answer my initial question.  Not having time is such a lame excuse.  ::).  Its cool though.  O0.  If you wanna keep up with me, you need to write a few more.  :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 07:24:11 PM »
Ok.....I don't hate you because you're not a bug to me.   ;D   "No time" is not a lame excuse, it's an explanation on why I haven't written it.   :P   Hmmmmm.......c an we reuse pieces?  Hehehe.   :D

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 04:52:35 AM »
Then what am I to you?   :dontknow:  So you didn't have time for months on end?  I think you forgot with time.  :2funny:  You can't reuse pieces, they're overdue like your "Revelation".  :P.  Can't keep up with me ehhh.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 08:03:55 AM »
You may not know what you are but you know what you're not.  Hehehe.    >:D   Time certainly does make a person forget about something temporarily but not permanently.    ;D   Hmmmmmmm...... .I guess I'll have to think up of some things......   ;D    :P

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 09:01:49 AM »
I know what I was and what I could of been.  :).  So you admit that you forgot.  Was it so hard to come clean?  :P.  I know for sure that you won't write anything.  Even if you did by any chance, I won't be here to read it.  :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 06:40:26 PM »
Huh?  What do you mean?   ???   I said temporarily since I've been busy.   :P   I always have something in my mind.  Are you going on another hiatus?    :D

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 04:53:07 AM »
You don't know what I mean?  I'll PM and tell you.  :).  I've heard that excuse plenty of times before.  Why dont you write  what you have in mind down?  Oh that's right, you're too "busy".  :P.   You won't notice if I leave.  It may be for good.  O0

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 07:45:58 PM »
It's been awhile since I heard from you
What happened?  I have no clue
Our friendship you discontinue?
Say it ain't true

I thought what we had would last
But I guess I've become apart of your past
Maybe I should of paid attention to the forecast
So now I'm rhyming my feelings to you on broadcast

You loosen your grip from your fingers
Now to you, I'm a distant stranger
A friendship torn asunder
From you, there was no reason or answer

I'm a bit blue but more so confused
Am I guilty of being honest and true
Is that what I've been accused
Can you for once be honest with the truth

I'm fine if you want to severe ties
Just don't give me no lies
Especially fake smiles in disguise
I'll keep this just between us, not advertise

It was fun that started from a fluke
It had me, I admit I was fooled
But it was still nice and cool
I still consider you awesome and you rule

I honestly wish you the best in life
Saying nothing, I'll take that as your reason why
You were the first to say "Hi"
You may as well end it with "Goodbye"

:)

Like this post: +3

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2015, 08:19:45 AM »
That's a nice and sad poem, Json.  Hopefully you don't really feel that way.

Advertisements