Advertisement

Author Topic: Do women chase men?  (Read 17767 times)

NkaujNom

Re: Do women chase men?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 02:50:54 PM »
If you like a man who is trying to make contact with you, do you give him hints?  I'm trying to start a conversation with a girl or two but they seem to be indifferent.  They have given me their numbers.  Sometimes they just do not reply to my text or answer my call.  I can't say they do not like me because I thought they would be lucky to have a man like me. So before I ditch them, I want to know if it is natural for woman to pretend they do not care?  I believe that we must both work on it if we both care about it.

Oh yes, of course! It is normal for girls to pretend they don't care, occasionally. If it's all the time that she is ignoring you or pretending "not to care", chances are is that it's true and she really is not interested. Don't waste your time, you're setting yourself up for nothing good.

Women like being chased around too, ya know?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Niello

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2014, 11:33:13 AM »
I believe if you like someone enough you'll chase them but for just awhile. Can't be chasing someone who doesn't like you in return. :D

ua kiag xwb, tuag los tseg.

Jojo

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2014, 10:09:20 PM »
If you like a man who is trying to make contact with you, do you give him hints?  I'm trying to start a conversation with a girl or two but they seem to be indifferent.  They have given me their numbers.  Sometimes they just do not reply to my text or answer my call.  I can't say they do not like me because I thought they would be lucky to have a man like me. So before I ditch them, I want to know if it is natural for woman to pretend they do not care?  I believe that we must both work on it if we both care about it.

Sure women/girls do.  How lasting it is is the biggest question.  I would totally discourage my daughter from. Chazing men because men are not worth chasing.  We all know why don't we???

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2014, 10:32:11 PM »
NUFF SAID!

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2014, 09:07:28 AM »
I think if a woman sees that a good man shows interests in her and she also likes him, she should also put some work into it.  A lot of good guys simply don't put a lot of effort in chasing women.  Since women leave the chasing to men, the desperate and often bad boys do most of the chasing.  So, next time if you see a good man shows interests in you, make sure you capture him. 

Like this post: +1

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2014, 01:27:58 PM »
If you are to rate yourself from 1 to 10 on looks, personality, and communication. Where do you fall?

Looks: 7
Personality:10
Communication: 5

Then you will need to work in the communication. ..

Me

Looks: 6
Personality: 8
Communication: 8
Charisma: 7
Motivation: 4
Intelligence: 7
Agreeable: 8

Test your might!

NkaujNom

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2014, 10:13:03 AM »
I think if a woman sees that a good man shows interests in her and she also likes him, she should also put some work into it.  A lot of good guys simply don't put a lot of effort in chasing women.  Since women leave the chasing to men, the desperate and often bad boys do most of the chasing.  So, next time if you see a good man shows interests in you, make sure you capture him.

I'd love me a rare, good guy to chase me for a change.  :D

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »
I'd love me a rare, good guy to chase me for a change.  :D

Give me your info, I will try to do some chasing this time around.

Like this post: +1

Phaj_ej

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2014, 12:55:48 AM »
My honest review of myself

Looks: 7
personality: 8-9
communication : 8-10
Guts: 7-9
Friendlyness: 7-9

By the time you read this I have already slept with 1 woman three days ago visiting her for the first time and she wants me to visit her again. Shes an older lady and she claims she love everything about me. She said I made her feel so good.
I usually go for the kill on the 1 and 2 date, visit.  How? Give them verbal sex and when they see you, they want to see your talk in action.
How do I do it?

As one bro to another, I'll help you out. Use these tips and you'll find a gf or wife or gf benefit.

Usually, mature ladies know what they want. They want a guy with personality, dressed well, have guts, take charge and have some money and a car.

Women love when sweet words flowing into their ears and wrapping around their body.  Practice your tone, your laughter, your words and learn how to make a girl laugh. No women wants a mean tone guy.

On the first phone call, i am a gentlemen like and do not express any sort of intimacy.  The second or third call is luring the women to talk about sex.   Telling you and you trying it is two different things. Practices.

I give the women dirty jokes and make them laugh.  Once my sweet mouth opens, they already feel and imagine being touched and kissed by me.  Maybe I am good at describing how I make love.

Women love a men who is not afraid to give it all to her. Joke with her, make her laugh, ask her what she likes and cater to her liking. 

The women I have chase for sex, well they missed me all the time. They wanted to married me, but I told them I'm not ready yet and move on until I find the right girl.

Why do she misses me so much?
I can't tell you that part, but after sex, they will get me things I do not ask for and cook me food when I'm in town.

Okay, I'll help you brothers out. 

It's much more than sex..any women who thinks i don't know what I am talking about them pm  me and I'll tell them what they want to hear.

Goodluck duck.
use my guideline because I am the living proof that it works. Also learned from the best in the game.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:06:58 AM by Phaj_ej »

Jenlee9

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2014, 01:19:53 AM »
The game of cat and mouse is hard and confusing. Guess this this why I'm still single too :(

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 02:20:14 AM »
  ;D

MSV

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2015, 07:12:46 PM »
Phab-ej, don't be so sure of yourself!  ;D

Duckwingduck, every woman is different. As for me, I do chase what I like too. But I'm not going to be all desperate about it. I'll drop some hints here and there and go the extra mile when needed. Can't help that I like to be the predator sometimes. Hehehe

Here's the big difference in how men and women chase though.....

MEN: Very persistent and won't give up. He'll go to the extremes to get what he desires.
WOMEN: Chase him for a while. If he's not showing interest....on to the next.  ;)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2015, 05:13:36 PM »
Phab-ej, don't be so sure of yourself!  ;D

Duckwingduck, every woman is different. As for me, I do chase what I like too. But I'm not going to be all desperate about it. I'll drop some hints here and there and go the extra mile when needed. Can't help that I like to be the predator sometimes. Hehehe

Here's the big difference in how men and women chase though.....

MEN: Very persistent and won't give up. He'll go to the extremes to get what he desires.
WOMEN: Chase him for a while. If he's not showing interest....on to the next.  ;)

I chase women the way women chase men. 

MSV

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2015, 12:34:02 AM »
I chase women the way women chase men.

Men who are persistent usually ends us getting the girl he's after. You know why? Here is another difference b/t us.

Men: Won't give in to someone they aren't interested in. Doesn't matter how much the girl pleases him.
Women: With our soft hearts, we give in to those whom do good to us and will be there for us at anytime of day.

The_Pragmatist

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2015, 12:53:53 AM »
Men who are persistent usually ends us getting the girl he's after. You know why? Here is another difference b/t us.

Men: Won't give in to someone they aren't interested in. Doesn't matter how much the girl pleases him.
Women: With our soft hearts, we give in to those whom do good to us and will be there for us at anytime of day.

I understand why you would say that. There are those with the "traditional" mind set who believe that they call all the shots. Or they are the "controlling/bossy" type and will always want it their way. However, not all men are like that and not all women have soft hearts. There are evil and cold-hearted people on both sides. This is reality, not a stereotypical statement. You, perhaps, are speaking for yourself, but not for all women.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:49:29 PM by The_Pragmatist »

Advertisements