Advertisement

Author Topic: Do women chase men?  (Read 17860 times)

The_Pragmatist

Re: Do women chase men?
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 03:56:49 PM »
In general, both sides chase each other. I've had several women that were chasing me (1 Puerto Rican lady, 3 Hmong ladies, at least 1 white girl...rest of the white girls might be shy...and another Asian girl). I regret not taking those chances. The place was right, but the time was wrong. (But I'm staying true to my Hmong ladies. If not, then I'll expand my options.  O0  :P ) .

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2015, 04:10:48 PM »
Men who are persistent usually ends us getting the girl he's after. You know why? Here is another difference b/t us.

Men: Won't give in to someone they aren't interested in. Doesn't matter how much the girl pleases him.
Women: With our soft hearts, we give in to those whom do good to us and will be there for us at anytime of day.

I only express my interest and may attempt to get to know them.  If they don't show any interest, I will just move on.  I'm not the guy who over sell myself.  I don't want to trick or fool a girl to like me. 

The_Pragmatist

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2015, 08:23:08 PM »
I only express my interest and may attempt to get to know them.  If they don't show any interest, I will just move on.  I'm not the guy who over sell myself.  I don't want to trick or fool a girl to like me.

She came across immoral men and therefore made that statement. It's easy to be stereotypical about both sides. I came across a player, but I still believe there are good hmong women out there.

AOZ

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2015, 10:24:39 AM »
playing field is now changed.....  women chase men all the time.... esp in this day and age.... women are empower... so she will come after you like a hawk...

;D ;D ;D ;D

hope my girls will be more reserved and not too aggressive in this area... don't want them to scare my potential vauv to bes.... lols...

The_Pragmatist

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2015, 02:38:23 PM »
playing field is now changed.....  women chase men all the time.... esp in this day and age.... women are empower... so she will come after you like a hawk...

;D ;D ;D ;D

hope my girls will be more reserved and not too aggressive in this area... don't want them to scare my potential vauv to bes.... lols...

Lol...looks like you know what's coming... (jail-baiters not allowed lol)  :P

unmatchable

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2015, 11:36:37 PM »
My honest review of myself

Looks: 7
personality: 8-9
communication : 8-10
Guts: 7-9
Friendlyness: 7-9

By the time you read this I have already slept with 1 woman three days ago visiting her for the first time and she wants me to visit her again. Shes an older lady and she claims she love everything about me. She said I made her feel so good.
I usually go for the kill on the 1 and 2 date, visit.  How? Give them verbal sex and when they see you, they want to see your talk in action.
How do I do it?

As one bro to another, I'll help you out. Use these tips and you'll find a gf or wife or gf benefit.

Usually, mature ladies know what they want. They want a guy with personality, dressed well, have guts, take charge and have some money and a car.

Women love when sweet words flowing into their ears and wrapping around their body.  Practice your tone, your laughter, your words and learn how to make a girl laugh. No women wants a mean tone guy.

On the first phone call, i am a gentlemen like and do not express any sort of intimacy.  The second or third call is luring the women to talk about sex.   Telling you and you trying it is two different things. Practices.

I give the women dirty jokes and make them laugh.  Once my sweet mouth opens, they already feel and imagine being touched and kissed by me.  Maybe I am good at describing how I make love.

Women love a men who is not afraid to give it all to her. Joke with her, make her laugh, ask her what she likes and cater to her liking. 

The women I have chase for sex, well they missed me all the time. They wanted to married me, but I told them I'm not ready yet and move on until I find the right girl.

Why do she misses me so much?
I can't tell you that part, but after sex, they will get me things I do not ask for and cook me food when I'm in town.

Okay, I'll help you brothers out. 

It's much more than sex..any women who thinks i don't know what I am talking about them pm  me and I'll tell them what they want to hear.

Goodluck duck.
use my guideline because I am the living proof that it works. Also learned from the best in the game.

Guts: 7-9

What's your name and what city/state do you live in?

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2015, 11:49:23 PM »
 If they like you, they will run marathons to get to you. If you are just potentials or an option, then you have to run.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2015, 12:10:36 AM »
oh gosh...digging up graveyard threads...well I suppose I'll read from page one then... ;D

For the record...when I'm chased, I usually climb a tree and swing like a monkey.  Them cougars usually give up.  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2015, 01:46:46 AM »
Did I? Lol oh well. Read up. Keep swinging from them trees, I'm sure young ones will join ya.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2015, 01:50:41 AM »
LOL...I'm 40 yrs young monkey!...young ones half my age can't even climb trees half as well as I can.  ;D

That kind of math just confused my brain - my half brain.  :2funny:

...and people think I'm lying and I should be only in late twenties... :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2015, 02:25:19 AM »
You're still young.  If you're waiting for young ones, you might have to climb down that tree. If you're waiting for someone your age, you might have to teach them how to swing alongside with you. If you're waiting for older ones, just wait up in that tree, they will come.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2015, 02:44:54 AM »
LOL...waiting kind of implies I'm doing nothing - like looking or being noticed or such. 

I find it weird, when walking through the mall or other public places.  That I actually begin to notice how other women are always looking.  Even more awkward to me, is that often they're with another man and their eyes are not fixated on him, but is looking around.

Do women do this intentionally or involuntarily?  Because it would be very weird if said, younger women half my age are looking at me.  Do I have weird thing on my face????  Like when I go eat buffet and a young couple is on a date.  I caught her looking at me when she should've stay focused on her date.  Am I pigging out so bad that she noticed me or I have that something on my face?

Clueless Monkey swinging on the tree here.  ;D  If only those female store clerks paid half of that attention to me, they would've gotten a sale.  I hate going up to one of them asking for directions...A man isn't supposed to be lost in the store.  :-X  I also hate how sometimes I catch their eyes looking down there instead of my lips.  Is my face that ugly?  Mouth talking up here on face, not down there by crotch.

Ooopss...I've seen to have gone off on a tangent.  I may have to just check to see if my fly was open...ooops.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2015, 03:10:58 AM »
Are you wearing skinny jeans? Or crotch jeans? Lol is your nuts saggin and not tucked in place securely? Are you secretly get excited without knowing? Women will stare, if any of this applies. If not, the answer is that, they're wondering why it's flat.

Women and men are the same, still looking around. Still checking out people even if they have someone by their side. Doesn't mean that you are handsome or ugly. Maybe they are wondering why you are alone? Why you have someone hot with you? In your case, I don't know. Because I don't know you. Share a picture and I will most likely tell you why some may stare.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2015, 03:32:47 AM »
Ah...I guess I'm the naïve one who doesn't spend time checking others out when I have someone.

...I used to body build a lot and was not able to wear skinny jeans and flat pants, all are nut killers.

and I just remember how pale face I am and how easily sun burned I get...I guess I will stick out easy and get stared at a lot.  I'm sticking to that story... ;D

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2015, 03:40:33 AM »
If that's you in that picture, maybe they were staring at how skinny your face is? Or admiring your Bruce Lee hairstyle. Or maybe you look like an uncle. But you know how hmong people are, they probably heard stories about you that you didn't even know, and it came with a picture! Lol
But if I see you in person, I think I would stare, not because I'm checking you out or being rude, but admiring that skinny face and probably thinking how you handled it, lmao.

Advertisements