Advertisement

Author Topic: Do women chase men?  (Read 17855 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Do women chase men?
« on: September 13, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »
If you like a man who is trying to make contact with you, do you give him hints?  I'm trying to start a conversation with a girl or two but they seem to be indifferent.  They have given me their numbers.  Sometimes they just do not reply to my text or answer my call.  I can't say they do not like me because I thought they would be lucky to have a man like me. So before I ditch them, I want to know if it is natural for woman to pretend they do not care?  I believe that we must both work on it if we both care about it.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Do women chase men?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 10:56:38 AM »
Woman do chase man when the guy knows how to play the game. The hard part, you have to keep them interested and keep up the gig once you  get the number. If it feels you are trying too hard and their response isn't so good, it is best to cut your loss and move on.

What did college teach you about woman? I kid... ;D

I did not go to college to learn about women.  That's why I graduated with a degree and without a woman.  College is where you go get a degree and a wife.  My advisor didn't tell me this.

I just want to be sure if that's how women work.  Do they make the men do all the chasing and play hard to get?  Because guys like me are lazy.  I don't even drive 2 hours to visit a girl. Don't expect me to call you 5 times without picking up the phone.  I know what I'm worth and if I feel you are not interested, I'm going.

Like this post: +1

proudlao

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 11:12:56 AM »
They certainly do, they are just slow  ;D

proudlao

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 11:27:42 AM »
And when they don't want you no longer, you are no longer a nice guy  ;D

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 11:39:03 AM »
Well, sometimes you have to invest 2hrs of drive time for a woman.  You can't expect them to come calling if you can't past your own zip code.

You can't be cheap, allow you to be seen as cheap as well as tell a woman you have money.

The other thing is, go with the flow... That's my motto. Feel out the discussion and go with it.

I was born cheap.  One look at me and a woman knows I'm a poor guy. 

My car reminds them of their parents car when they first arrived in America. 

I cut my own hair.  It has no style.  Every hair is just sticking up.  They are all the same length.

All my clothes are from second hand store except for my underwear and shocks.

I drive a car that's 10x cheaper than my Hmong friends's car.

I bought a house that is way cheaper than my income would allow me to.

I just feel poor.  I feel out of place in a way.  As one woman confessed in our group that she was from a farming family and that she never felt belong in the profession she is in.  She felt like she was an impostor.  I felt similar.   Twenty something years ago I was catching fish with my hands in the muddy stream somewhere in Thailand. 

Sounds to me like I'm doing everything to get rejected by a woman.  Will there be a woman who can see me beyond the image I'm projecting and see the boy who used to run in the mud with one hand holding a bag of fighting fish?

proudlao

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 11:40:18 AM »
Better the sex...

That would be a short live. Don't rely on sex when it comes to relationship. Sex is great and all, but in the end everyone knows what work best in a relationship.

proudlao

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 11:41:27 AM »
I was born cheap.  One look at me and a woman knows I'm a poor guy. 

My car reminds them of their parents car when they first arrived in America. 

I cut my own hair.  It has no style.  Every hair is just sticking up.  They are all the same length.

All my clothes are from second hand store except for my underwear and shocks.

I drive a car that's 10x cheaper than my Hmong friends's car.

I bought a house that is way cheaper than my income would allow me to.

I just feel poor.  I feel out of place in a way.  As one woman confessed in our group that she was from a farming family and that she never felt belong in the profession she is in.  She felt like she was an impostor.  I felt similar.   Twenty something years ago I was catching fish with my hands in the muddy stream somewhere in Thailand. 

Sounds to me like I'm doing everything to get rejected by a woman.  Will there be a woman who can see me beyond the image I'm projecting and see the boy who used to run in the mud with one hand holding a bag of fighting fish?

Always be true to who you are. The one that want you for who you are will come along.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 11:42:15 AM »
How old are you? I know a couple of 30-36 year old women. One total home girl virgin and the other highly educated...

They are a good match for me.  Hook me up.  One thing though I'm picky about look.   I know I'm ugly but I still like a cute girl. :)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 11:52:37 AM »
You are a lost cause man if you think that way.... Those typical hmong who wants korean Kpop s/o.

Should I change my name to a Korean name?

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 11:53:58 AM »
I will hate to say it but Very few woman in the USA will go for a guy like that. You might need to go to Laos.

I don't know if you are purposely making yourself like this on here but just imagine a woman who has interest in you describe the same thing you just did. Is that a big turn off?

Let's say you are after a older career woman,

She would want you to dress well, drive a decent car, and act the part. You can't be a phd and be a bum. Or be a CFO of a company and drive a yugo. Frankly, woman are shallow sometimes and likes to brag to their friends and family who they bag.

Very sad.  Life it seems is all about deceiving the opposite sex.  I hate playing that game.

If I were a bird, I would pluck all my colorful hair.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 12:27:30 PM »
Yes we do chase men but only the one we are interested in getting to know or is worth our time.

Could it be that they know I'm too good for them so they reject me fearing I might reject them?

AOZ

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 03:06:17 PM »
she not responding.... she not interested.  LOLs.

Surikoo2078

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2014, 08:12:06 PM »
Yes we do chase men but only the one we are interested in getting to know or is worth our time.

You said it well sister. :D

@duckwingduck: what about me? LOL.  ;)  Stop being so picky and upgrade yourself  :knuppel2:

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 11:17:32 AM »
You said it well sister. :D

@duckwingduck: what about me? LOL.  ;)  Stop being so picky and upgrade yourself  :knuppel2:

You haven't even shown me a photo of yourself. 

True, I should not be so picky and also should wear expensive clothes and get a $50 hair cut.  :)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DTZ6choGL4U

Here ya go duck!

What is it about?  Is it supposed to teach me how to pick up women?

Advertisements