Advertisement

Author Topic: Do women chase men?  (Read 17747 times)

Surikoo2078

Re: Do women chase men?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 04:15:46 PM »
What is it about?  Is it supposed to teach me how to pick up women?

That video is about how to get in trouble if you pick up a woman like that. LOL. If you use this method of cock blocking, be careful of who you're approaching.  ;) Hope you know some self defense moves.  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 04:21:36 PM »
That video is about how to get in trouble if you pick up a woman like that. LOL. If you use this method of cock blocking, be careful of who you're approaching.  ;) Hope you know some self defense moves.  O0

ok i will watch it when i have access to youtube.

Surikoo2078

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2014, 04:42:26 PM »
You haven't even shown me a photo of yourself. 

True, I should not be so picky and also should wear expensive clothes and get a $50 hair cut.  :)

Photo? Oops...LOL.

O0 Being toooooo picky will not get you anywhere. :D

BTW

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 08:06:32 PM »
If you like a man who is trying to make contact with you, do you give him hints?  I'm trying to start a conversation with a girl or two but they seem to be indifferent.  They have given me their numbers.  Sometimes they just do not reply to my text or answer my call.  I can't say they do not like me because I thought they would be lucky to have a man like me. So before I ditch them, I want to know if it is natural for woman to pretend they do not care?  I believe that we must both work on it if we both care about it.

Hey you! You're such a smooth operator, I've been watching you in action!  ;) ;D

If you want a woman why does she need to chase you? Put some effort and work into it instead of trying to be cool or else watch another man take what you want! If you think about it, we all get the opportunity to meet potential mates, we just don't act on it because we may have noticed something that doesn't meet our expectations. It's not often we meet someone who makes us think they could be a good match for us, maybe 1 in 10 people we meet....this is after we gotten over the intro and they've given you some indication that they want to get to know you. If a woman is still communicating with you, she likes you, so ask her out! When in doubt, you should still ask her out! Sometimes wonen are on the fence about what they feel for a man and they won't pursue for fear of leading you on but being persistent during this stage may be what she needs to see to make that decision about you. Be brave!!!  :)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 08:22:32 PM »
Hey you! You're such a smooth operator, I've been watching you in action!  ;) ;D

If you want a woman why does she need to chase you? Put some effort and work into it instead of trying to be cool or else watch another man take what you want! If you think about it, we all get the opportunity to meet potential mates, we just don't act on it because we may have noticed something that doesn't meet our expectations. It's not often we meet someone who makes us think they could be a good match for us, maybe 1 in 10 people we meet....this is after we gotten over the intro and they've given you some indication that they want to get to know you. If a woman is still communicating with you, she likes you, so ask her out! When in doubt, you should still ask her out! Sometimes wonen are on the fence about what they feel for a man and they won't pursue for fear of leading you on but being persistent during this stage may be what she needs to see to make that decision about you. Be brave!!!  :)

Thanks for the encouragement.  That's very helpful.

Like this post: +1

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 10:39:34 PM »
I think it's always good to try the 1-2 approach before you ditch them. 3 Would be putting yourself too low. I was in similar situations too. If they're not going to give you the time of day, you shouldn't either.

minorcharacter

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 09:01:12 AM »
When I was younger an older girl chased me down and pinched me once.  I don't remember why, but I developed the biggest crush for her afterwards.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2014, 09:29:32 AM »
If you like a man who is trying to make contact with you, do you give him hints?  I'm trying to start a conversation with a girl or two but they seem to be indifferent.  They have given me their numbers.  Sometimes they just do not reply to my text or answer my call.  I can't say they do not like me because I thought they would be lucky to have a man like me. So before I ditch them, I want to know if it is natural for woman to pretend they do not care?  I believe that we must both work on it if we both care about it.

You didn't pressure them to give you their numbers, did you?

If they are traditional, they won't call. If they are a bit modern, they'll even call. Remember that a lot of women these days even travel across the globe to chase down men, especially young men from Laos.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2014, 09:31:23 AM »
You didn't pressure them to give you their numbers, did you?

If they are traditional, they won't call. If they are a bit modern, they'll even call. Remember that a lot of women these days even travel across the globe to chase down men, especially young men from Laos.

I suspect they are on the traditional side a little.  They are older woman (around 30).  They have never married.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 12:52:41 PM »
I suspect they are on the traditional side a little.  They are older woman (around 30).  They have never married.

I see.

I don't care too much about women who don't make efforts.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Minion1

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 01:21:28 PM »
I was born cheap.  One look at me and a woman knows I'm a poor guy. 

My car reminds them of their parents car when they first arrived in America. 

I cut my own hair.  It has no style.  Every hair is just sticking up.  They are all the same length.

All my clothes are from second hand store except for my underwear and shocks.

I drive a car that's 10x cheaper than my Hmong friends's car.

I bought a house that is way cheaper than my income would allow me to.

I just feel poor.  I feel out of place in a way.  As one woman confessed in our group that she was from a farming family and that she never felt belong in the profession she is in.  She felt like she was an impostor.  I felt similar.   Twenty something years ago I was catching fish with my hands in the muddy stream somewhere in Thailand. 

Sounds to me like I'm doing everything to get rejected by a woman.  Will there be a woman who can see me beyond the image I'm projecting and see the boy who used to run in the mud with one hand holding a bag of fighting fish?

Do you embrace being poor/cheap?  I refuse to be poor, rather than I'm broke.  If you have a job, a home over your head with a stocked refrigerator then you're far better off than many Americans. 

Your issue with rejection by women: I think it's all in how a man carries himself.  When I'm going into a relationship I don't think about if that person is good or too good to be with me.  I keep an open mind and go with the flow.  If you keep thinking you're not good enough then perhaps you're not good enough to be with her. 

Truth is we never know if we're good for one another.  Time can only tell.  We get to know that person and see if both personalities click.  Most times it won't, and some times it will.  You don't wake up to a wonderful relationship.  You work on it every day. 

Minion1

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 01:24:37 PM »
Oh and yes, I have chased men in my high school days.  But it's best to let the guy do the chasing.  It is the guy that has to decide of the marriage, although nowadays it should be a mutual decision that marriage is the goal. 

Minion1

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2014, 02:06:33 PM »
Sweet Tears, some guys are shy but that's no excuse. He should at least approach you about hanging out or tell someone he likes you.  That would be his regret.  Most women are not hard to read at all.  If they like a guy, they show it in their body language and some verbal language. 

misschuey

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 02:24:19 PM »
They are a good match for me.  Hook me up.  One thing though I'm picky about look.   I know I'm ugly but I still like a cute girl. :)

Obviously looks are important to you. What makes you think it's just not important as well to the opposite sex? Unless you have a boat load of money, perhaps you can spend a little more time and money (judging from your previous posts) investing in yourself so you'll be more physically appealing to girls.

Missterious

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2014, 06:57:22 PM »
Hell yea. I chased and chased and chased and I caught him!

Advertisements