Advertisement

Author Topic: I will be with you soon...  (Read 3699 times)

minorcharacter

I will be with you soon...
« on: September 16, 2014, 02:00:28 PM »
Days have turned into months as I vacillate on what to do about you, but recently you and those around you have clarified my ambivalent thoughts.  It used to be that some nights I would go to sleep hating you but then I would be loving you in the morning, and sometimes my feelings would be transposed as I would love you at night but hate you first thing in the morning.  These feelings of contradiction had once upon a time convinced me that I would never be with someone like you, but it is recently that I have changed my mind.  I cannot believe my old intransigent self could have ever felt that way.  I will be with you soon my Sony PlayStation 4.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Kenshin

Re: I will be with you soon...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 10:13:40 AM »
Days have turned into months as I vacillate on what to do about you, but recently you and those around you have clarified my ambivalent thoughts.  It used to be that some nights I would go to sleep hating you but then I would be loving you in the morning, and sometimes my feelings would be transposed as I would love you at night but hate you first thing in the morning.  These feelings of contradiction had once upon a time convinced me that I would never be with someone like you, but it is recently that I have changed my mind.  I cannot believe my old intransigent self could have ever felt that way.  I will be with you soon my Sony PlayStation 4.

You're good!  You got me fooled.  ;D :D

On a serious note, I admire your writing.  Wish I could write as well as you do.   O0

Like this post: 0

Advertisements