Advertisement

Author Topic: Oops Ducati  (Read 3516 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Oops Ducati
« on: September 22, 2014, 12:43:31 AM »
New Ducati 1299 Panigale confirmed - albeit by accident

A PHOTOGRAPH has emerged which appears to confirm rumours that Ducati will introduce a 1299 Panigale for 2015.

The picture was posted on the Facebook page of a US Ducati dealership after it won an award for top sales. It shows staff collecting the award at a dealer convention – in front of a picture of a Panigale with ‘1299’ on the side. 

The image was quickly removed from Facebook and replaced with a cropped one.

The oops photo:

The "cropped one"  ;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Finest

Re: Oops Ducati
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 09:56:38 AM »
Pretty sure they're not going to win next year's award now!   :2funny:

A 1299 Panigale, wow.  I hope that makes the 1199 prices drop just a little so I can come closer to still not affording it.   >:D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 03:06:39 PM »
Pretty sure they're not going to win next year's award now!   :2funny:

A 1299 Panigale, wow.  I hope that makes the 1199 prices drop just a little so I can come closer to still not affording it.   >:D

Hmmm, thought you make over 100k/year. If so, you should have no problems getting one at 18k. Unless you plan to buy the $65k super limited edition version. But then again, I don't how many bills you have or how many mouths you have to feed so it may not matter how much money one makes ... :-\

Finest

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 05:38:52 PM »
Yea, if I didn't have my two mortgages I'd be all over that!    :-[

Jojo

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 11:41:17 PM »
Yea, if I didn't have my two mortgages I'd be all over that!    :-[

I'm sure you can do down payments and pay it off in few yrs.  The bad thing is that your riding season is so short that it is not even worth the money thrown at any moto over $6k.  Really, it sucks to not be able to ride it as one should.  When the weather gets warmer, you'll have to factor in work schedules, abd bad stormy weather into it and you end up on the losing end of the deal.  If one lives where TK and others live, I'd say spend more $$$ and get your dream ride cuz it is worth it.

Advertisements