Advertisement

Author Topic: Android Phones  (Read 3661 times)

N`Chync

Re: Android Phones
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 12:26:02 PM »
Notification Center, better multitasking, and other things. Haven't checked it out yet but been reading on it.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Sifu

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 12:42:30 PM »
Cortana, swipe to text, battery app monitor, the massive real estate for the home screen is nice.  I can't imagine what the 1520 would look like.

N`Chync

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 12:44:59 PM »
I like my home screens simple LoL

Sifu

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 01:27:29 PM »
I usually do to but there's quite a bit of space.  I just put everything that I use on one screen.probabl y doesn't help my battery though.

N`Chync

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 01:30:31 PM »
I do a lot on my phone so I need every bit of juice I can get from my phones. Don't like widgets either. Plus I like looking at my background LoL.

reAP

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 02:09:35 PM »
Rooted Gs3 on AOSP kitkat. Gets better call quality than TouchWiz.

N`Chync

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 02:12:15 PM »
Was never a fan of TouchWiz. My Galaxy phone I always put Cyanogenmod on it.

reAP

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
I've tried just about all the roms that are on xda and I like LiquidSmooth the best. It's fast, stable and good on battery drain.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-nexus/development/rom-official-liquidsmooth-kitkat-4-4-2-t2667078

N`Chync

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 02:29:14 PM »
Viper4Android sound mod has been my main reason for rooting. Sound is amazing on most headphones especially my Beats Solo HD.

N`Chync

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 10:03:07 PM »
Been using ExtremeBeats sound mod along with Viper4Android and everything sounds awesome. With my setup you can hear the vocals and background vocals clearly and the bass is amazing. Some days at home I just drown everything out and put on my headphones and get lost in the music.

ExtremeBeats
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2634729

N`Chync

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 03:10:58 PM »
Just got a Galaxy Note 3 that I use as my multimedia device. Stock, rooted, and sound mods Viper4Android and ExtremeBeats Studio. Since I only use on WiFi I been getting great battery life on it. Can go over a day of just listening to music and watching movies. Still tweaking the sound system since I can't get it to sound as good as my HTC One m7.

N`Chync

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 03:28:37 PM »
So now my setup on my HTC One is Viper4Android FX, Viper4Android XHiFi, ExtremeBeats Studio, and Dolby Digital Plus. On my Note 3 i have Viper4Android FX, Viper4Android XHiFi, ExtremeBeats Studio 2.0, Pon-3,and Dolby Digital Plus. Music just sounds so awesome whether if I'm listening from my Skullcandy earphones, my speakers and sub in my room, or in the car. Vocals are clear, music is clear. you can hear the high, mids, and lows. Makes cars sound like they have a system. Even the phone speakers are louder and clearer. HTC One with soundmods:

Galaxy Note 3 with sound mods:

HTC One with Viper4Android:

The videos don't do the phones justice but you can get the idea

« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 08:40:51 AM by N`Chync »

Advertisements