Advertisement

Author Topic: The Oculus Rift - a preamble to the future of virtual reality  (Read 1287 times)

minorcharacter

The Oculus Rift - a preamble to the future of virtual reality
« on: September 19, 2014, 12:38:40 PM »
It won't be long before social media takes the next step in utilizing virtual reality as a means for many of us to communicate and interact.  I speculate that in the future we'll be able to make scientific breakthroughs where we can emulate the surroundings of a whole virtual world different from our own.  The fictional world that is Sword Art Online and The Matrix isn't too far away.  I'm glad more companies are jumping on this and finding ways to bring it to a wide array of consumers.  This will create competition and drive future innovation.  This will break social barriers and also create many jobs.  Imagine instead of normal architectures you'll have virtual architectures designing buildings inside of a virtual reality where there is no storage or manufacturing cost for materials.  (We

http://mashable.com/2014/09/18/marriott-oculus/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: The Oculus Rift - a preamble to the future of virtual reality
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 05:49:45 PM »
Actually...

This is the future of VR

Someone's made a game out of it.... it's quite halarious

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: The Oculus Rift - a preamble to the future of virtual reality
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 05:52:04 PM »
PRetty soon..

People will really be having sex with their computers....

Oh wells!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements