Advertisement

Author Topic: OnePlusOne Phone or Samsung Galaxy Note 4  (Read 893 times)

Berthold

OnePlusOne Phone or Samsung Galaxy Note 4
« on: October 15, 2014, 12:19:57 AM »
Just got an invite to OnePlusOne Phone....now debating to get either OnePlusOne Phone or Samsung Galaxy Note 4...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: OnePlusOne Phone or Samsung Galaxy Note 4
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 09:39:23 AM »
Very nice, the specs put it on par with the Galaxy S5 and it definitely has the better camera.  However in terms of display the Galaxy S4 is technically better although I doubt you'll notice.

N`Chync

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »
Depends really on what u want. Galaxy phones are always good because Samsung puts the top available hardware in. But because they fully optimize everything they don't blow competition away. While the Oneplus series was to get both hardware and software optimized. It has the same cpu as the HTC One M8 and GS5. The One tho was still faster than the GS5 by a little. both Google Play versions were faster than HTC's Sense and Samsung's Touchwiz phones. But hardware is a big selling point so it really goes down to what u want.  Since Cyanogen, the company responsible for the One Plus OS, also makes custom roms and most people would probably go for the Note 4 and later flash a cyanogen Rom. With the One Plus you're kinda paying for something that came in at the beginning of the year and just got rebranded. I got my HTC One M7 knowing a few months later the next generation was coming. But I knew it had the right hardware to last. So hard to make a deci especially when Android phones are made in a cookie cutter design and everyone puts their own flavor at the end.

nraughmoobmuas

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 08:25:38 AM »
The biggest selling point and difference between One +1 and Galaxy Note 4 is the price. A 64gb 1+1 is only $350. A Note 4 (32gb) will ring you at around $750 + tax.

Advertisements