Advertisement

Author Topic: Hulu.com?  (Read 2204 times)

Minion1

Hulu.com?
« on: October 30, 2014, 11:35:40 AM »
So I found that Huluplus.com has all of 20/20 (documented) episodes.  Yay! 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: Hulu.com?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 01:22:00 PM »
Do you think it's worth it?  I might cancel my netflix account and suscribe to Huluplus.  It's now the only place where I can legally watch South Park.

Minion1

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 01:38:59 PM »
Minor, do you have friends/family members that could share the account with you?  While I have hulu, a friend shares her netflix with me.  I think it's worth it since I get my usual show updates. 

minorcharacter

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 02:07:35 PM »
Minor, do you have friends/family members that could share the account with you?  While I have hulu, a friend shares her netflix with me.  I think it's worth it since I get my usual show updates.
Yeah, actually my brother has a huluplus account.  I should just ask him for it, what was I thinking?    :idiot2:

Minion1

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 04:34:56 PM »
Yay! 

Sifu

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 12:29:25 PM »
When I had the premiere account on Hulu I would still ger advertisements .  My subscription didn't last long after that.

The_Scholar

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 06:28:15 PM »
I can give you service better than Netflix or Hulu for a one time fee, all the Tv shows you want to watch, all the movies you want to watch, even cable channels like HBO, Showtime and Cinema. Not to mention all international movies, such as Chinese, Korean, Japanese and all the Kdramas and Bollywood movies.

No more monthly fees, all you need is just highspeed internet service.

iHmongFatBoy

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 08:50:39 PM »
When I had the premiere account on Hulu I would still ger advertisements .  My subscription didn't last long after that.

i did the same thing. not worth it imo.

Minion1

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 09:25:56 AM »

The advertisements suck big time.  But it is what it is.  I still get update on all my weekly shows.    :-\

iHmongFatBoy

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 07:45:31 PM »
I hate the advertisements . >:(

youtube is becoming the same with advertisement.

Sifu

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 11:40:14 AM »
Paying for premiere service and still getting advertisements is pretty dumb.  I'll watch SNL and I still have to sit through Hulu's paid sponsors' commercials over and over.  It wouldn't be so bad if they actually rotated them but no they will just loop it.  Tired of Miller Lite dammit!  At that point I'd rather just torrent the episode in higher resolution and without commercials. 

Also streaming it online has its drawbacks as well.  You can beam it from other countries but good luck with quality.  I mean if you enjoy watching your shows in Real Audio buffering quality you can stream.  Then you have to factor in internet providers having caps or throttling service.  Not every place in the US has a fiber connection nor are most Americans ready for 4k content.

Moospej

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 04:04:48 PM »
You guy should try MovieBox it's free. Save the $$$ for something else like buying me lunch, j/k.

Advertisements