Advertisement

Author Topic: The 100... TV series  (Read 4753 times)

Giggles_Shyly

The 100... TV series
« on: November 04, 2014, 07:45:35 AM »
Anyone watch "The 100"? I find myself enjoying this show to the extent of waiting with anticipation for the next upcoming episode :-\

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: The 100... TV series
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 08:31:44 AM »
I've watched it, all first and second season, waiting on the third season.x

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

proudlao

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 06:34:07 AM »
It reminded me of Terra Nova, which only aired for one season. I like that show but like most show trying to captivate or bring in younger age fans, the show really don't pan out. I saw three shows of the 100 and didn't liked it.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 04:43:47 AM »
It gets better, you just gotta get to the 2nd season.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

zena

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 02:58:07 PM »
My 14-year-old loves it.  I've seen a preview of it.  It looks interesting.  I'll have to ask my daughter if it's still worth watching.  She recommended it but then hit a brick wall...somethi ng about it irritated her so she's taking a few days break from it. 

Advertisements