Advertisement

Author Topic: I want to adopt a cat  (Read 10774 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
I want to adopt a cat
« on: December 10, 2014, 03:42:53 PM »
but i'm kind of scare that I might not be able to handle the responsibility .  should i go ahead and find out?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: I want to adopt a cat
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 03:46:06 PM »
No, because no women will want to be with you.  Most women (that I know) agree on this and therefore it is applicable to the rest of society.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 03:47:26 PM »
No, because no women will want to be with you.  Most women (that I know) agree on this and therefore it is applicable to the rest of society.

Sounds like those women are messed up. 

minorcharacter

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 03:48:33 PM »
Sounds like those women are messed up.
Actually, you speak to one of them quite often when she's on here.  :2funny:

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 03:53:08 PM »
Actually, you speak to one of them quite often when she's on here.  :2funny:

Cat people are smarter than dog people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/29/cat-people-dog-people-intelligence_n_5412245.html

FetishDream

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 03:55:53 PM »
Try to take a laser pointer and shine it at a stray cat.  It will go crazy as it tries to chase after that pointer.   You can even make it climb a wall too.  Oh how cruel.  Cat killer makes no good friend. 

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 03:59:38 PM »
Who won't want cats this cute?

FetishDream

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 04:04:41 PM »
Can't believe the owner of the grumpy cat is making millions just for being the owner of such cat.  From waitress to retired just like that. 

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 05:02:04 PM »
Can't believe the owner of the grumpy cat is making millions just for being the owner of such cat.  From waitress to retired just like that. 

That cat makes millions. 

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 05:18:36 PM »
NO don't get a cat. They only use you for food and drink and then leave you when they get what they want. Cats don't love you!

Get a dog!

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 06:52:29 PM »
NO don't get a cat. They only use you for food and drink and then leave you when they get what they want. Cats don't love you!

Get a dog!

dog requires too much work.  i live a lone and i am not always home.

MSV

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 08:23:26 PM »
Cats can be cute sometimes.

The only cat I ever wanted to take home was from this adoption day event I went to last year. Cat was this 3 yr old who was a stray in MN. His ears got frostbitten last winter when it was like -50 degrees outside so they were chopped off. I felt so bad that I wanted to offer him a loving and warm home. Even to this day, I still wonder about that cat. I should have adopted him despite the other siblings not wanting one in the house...  :-\

I still prefer a doggie though.

Do you know enough about cats to raise one? What breeds are you interested in? Are you allergic or have family and friends who are allergic to cats?

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2015, 08:56:10 AM »
Cats can be cute sometimes.

The only cat I ever wanted to take home was from this adoption day event I went to last year. Cat was this 3 yr old who was a stray in MN. His ears got frostbitten last winter when it was like -50 degrees outside so they were chopped off. I felt so bad that I wanted to offer him a loving and warm home. Even to this day, I still wonder about that cat. I should have adopted him despite the other siblings not wanting one in the house...  :-\

I still prefer a doggie though.

Do you know enough about cats to raise one? What breeds are you interested in? Are you allergic or have family and friends who are allergic to cats?

I live alone and no one in my family is allergic to any animal.  I do have a friend that's a allergic to almost everything.  If I have a cat, my friend won't be visiting me.  I know very little about cat.  I want an animal that I can leave it at home for 8 hours a day and sometimes two days in a row.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2015, 12:47:29 PM »
have you even ask the adoption cost? it's ridiculous, along with the commitment you have to abide by, shots/check ups and whatever else upon accepting their terms ...it would be best to just get a stray!

money is not an issue to me but i don't want the pet to suffer because i hardly home.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2015, 09:11:08 AM »

Get a dog!

Now that I have a cat, I don't think the above is true.  My cat wants to be close to me all the time.  Sometimes I wish she would go play by herself.  She always look up to me.  When I sit down, she will come sit close to me.  If my lap is open, she will walk into my lap and lay there like a happy baby.  My cat will even place her head next to your chest when sits on my lap.  Cats are not like dogs in that they won't let you do whatever you like with them.  If you try to wash a cat with a wet piece of cloth, the cat will runs away.  If you try to put a harness on cat, it is difficult.  A cat has a much deeper personality.  They are closer to monkeys.

Advertisements