Advertisement

Author Topic: Need your votes to win...  (Read 1192 times)

addisonlee

Need your votes to win...
« on: December 19, 2014, 09:01:23 AM »
PH members,

I'm asking for all your votes today because I've entered in a contest to win a year supply of Antler King products and a Canon 70D camera. This camera would be a huge upgrade from the my old Canon T1i (6+yrs old). My wife loves photography and I would like to win this for her, as well as for filming my hunts on public land. I plan to give away all the Antler King products to everyone who voted since I wouldn't have a use for it and hunt only public land.

So I'm asking for all your votes, once every 24hrs, everyday until Sunday. I'm currently in second place right now but need all your votes everyday to win. Please take a minute and click on the link below to vote for my picture. Thanks so much everyone for your love and support!

Please vote here:  http://bit.ly/1v0m7mO

A little about myself, I'm a born and raised Wisconsin Hmong American sportsmen. I'm the co-founder and current president of the Hmong American Sportsmen Club, served on the Sheboygan County Conservation Association board of directors, participated on the DNR deer management meetings, active member of the DNR fish advisory council and last but not least a Christian at heart.

If you'd like to see some of my videos check out my youtube channel and social pages. Below is the picture to vote for.

Thanks in advance for you votes.

Addison

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

addisonlee

Re: Need your votes to win...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 04:05:19 PM »
Thanks for all the votes guys. I finished in second place. I'm honored and humble with the amount of support from everyone. Thanks again. Better luck next time.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements